Do you think top groups know about their rival fandoms hating each other and their favs

• and do you think this makes the groups act a bit distant towards each other especially if the fanwars are really bad

Approved the thread.
  • distant part is totally not true lol. some onces and blinks have a rivarly yet there was a recent pic of Rose and Chaeyoung hanging out alone in a restaurant. Not only that, Nayeon is friends with Jennie.

• of course they know

for rookies or first time meeting it may be awkward but then it shouldn't matter to the idol

Many are friends who have rivalling fandoms ex. 97 line , BP and Twice , aespa and itzy

• They would have an idea but if a group got hung up with everything their fandom did then they'd never get on in their career. Let the fandom sort out their own scraps.

• I forgot who it was but someone once said "I know some of you hate that I am friends with (name of someone) but please stop fighting that I am a friend with her and you don't like her group's music and fans"

• They def know but unlike us stans they dont give af about rivalries

• distant part is totally not true lol. some onces and blinks have a rivarly yet there was a recent pic of Rose and Chaeyoung hanging out alone in a restaurant. Not only that, Nayeon is friends with Jennie.

If they are friends why do they have to keep it hidden then? Rosé has a bunch of public friendships like with Hyeri and wasn't the last public interaction between Nayeon and Jennie years ago

• i think many know if the fandoms are publically known for having fanwars, but i don't think acts being distant towards each other is a reflection of that. just because people are in the same industry & know each other, doesn't means they have to like/interact with each other.

• I feel like they're aware but they honestly probably won't engage. They might address it when necessary but the general feel I get is that they try to tolerate it until it burns itself out.

• I'm sure they are aware of the group akgaes too. Does that change anything lol?

• TXT Soobin refuses to talk about who his friends are because he knows his fans are insane LMAO he's literally said this (but nicely)

• totally.

I don't know Taehyung personally but I'm pretty sure he was shaking the moment he accidentally pressed follow on Jennie's Instagram account. He explained himself as to why it happened. He even called Instagram a scary app over such a non-trivial thing! :cryingr:

• If they are friends why do they have to keep it hidden then? Rosé has a bunch of public friendships like with Hyeri and wasn't the last public interaction between Nayeon and Jennie years ago

it's kinda obvious that Jennie and Jisoo aren't friends with Nayeon anymore. BP and RV are much closer than Bp and Twice. I think only Twicepink friendships are Lisa and Mina and Rosé and Chaeyoung

• totally.

I don't know Taehyung personally but I'm pretty sure he was shaking the moment he accidentally pressed follow on Jennie's Instagram account. He explained himself as to why it happened. He even called Instagram a scary app over such a non-trivial thing! :cryingr:

Taehyung has a lot of publical idol friends, even from rival fandoms. maybe he didn't want to personally be linked to bp. y'all need to get over this incident.

Army & lady gagas/olivias R fandom were hating on each other 24/7, but that didn't stop Taehyung from interacting with these artists...

• It's the companies, not the groups. There would be less money within KPop if the rivalry wasn't there.

Even within groups, I saw Rose's fans fundraising on twitter to try and ensure that her magazine outsold on ktown4u over another members. If KPop managed to get rid of that competitiveness, the industry would lose at least 10% of its worth overnight, if not more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!