Why are blinks acting like as if SM erased BP’s entire existence

• Like yeah OK SM ended up looking stupid because the 2ne1 reunion happened taking away the “first place for main stage” spot. But I genuinely do think this was lack of due diligence on their part/a surprise. But that’s not new for SM they can’t even spell their artists name right on album covers.

But It is a FACT that aespa performed on the main stage and BP did not. Blinks have zero reason to even enter this conversation if it wasn’t about being salty and stupid. 2ne1 fans have more of a right than BP.

Just because YOU were dumb enough to place that much importance over Coachella inviting Vs 88rising doesn’t mean rest of us do. Or that it’s embarrassing media play.

In fact I find that distinction mildly xenophobic that 88Raising is somehow less than Coachella even though they were given the freedom by Coachella to choose the artists.

Coachella invited many nugus to perform : literally it’s NOT less prestigious or somehow “not official”. 88Rising is equally as “official”

This whole issue exists because people think this useless festival is way more important than it is.

When will kpop fans stop annoying me on my TL that’s the question.

• When will kpop fans stop annoying me on my TL that’s the question.

The moment you stop letting them annoy you.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another one lol...

Today is the most blinks I have seen active on AKP in months and almost none of them are hating on Aespa or even SM anymore...even the comparison thread was full of compliments for Aespa and how well they sang live

When will people stop bringing outside drama on here and harassing the 15 blinks on AKP lol

Did I not get the memo that it's AKP's annual "let's blame blinks who don't use Twitter and don't care about Aespa for hating on Aespa" day?

• There are blinks on this very forum and in this very thread

• idk bestie, your thread seems a lot like crying for me

Crying about what? I made this thread because the forced emphasis on the difference between Coachella and 88Rising is a problematic point to bring up. It’s not particularly about aespa or BP.

I do not like such narratives and I often talk about narrative I find problematic in a range of topics.

• Ok... Now this is tiring...

I know you like some BP songs TikTikTak, so obviously you aren't an anti, but which blinks are you talking about? Bc for what i know and you too, bringing tt drama is against the rule.

B, where the f-k are the blinks here hating Aespa?? Why do we need to give you (in general) answers about what tt blinks are saying??? What should we do? What I'm seeing is SM STANS doing everything to milk this subject bc suddenly they have a group with some "west" relevance like ?? In that AespaxBP who performed better thread in the very first page a sm stan literally commented: "Aespa because they can sing" or something like this and blinks were super ok there so who are you talking to??

If your TL is full of fight, well, stop following these people, follow normal ones who don't engage in inexistent ( i don't see blinks fighting alone, tt mys are being nasty too) fanwars or deal with it.

Coachella is a big achievement to BP bc it really did something for their career, they went viral among some locals, they were the main event so kpop fans trying to downplay this won't change the fact that for your kpop group maybe it won't make a difference, but for BP who did amazing and legendary stages did wonders! That's it.

Aaaaand idc, I'm tired of all these fandoms trying to come for blinks over a f nothing.

• Because they’re being stupid about it? And that has nothing do with BP?

I see read comprehension is not a strong suite.

I mean you are clearly calling out blinks here as if we are the ones dragging this problem with coachella and 88rising, when we hadn't done shit here, and you specifically put the guilt on the fandom of BP when this shit happened because of a fanwar that involves both sides on another platform. Also you are in fact crying about us if you need to go ahead and make a thread about it, lmao.

• There are blinks on this very forum and in this very thread

Did I not say that in my post or do YOU just lack reading comprehension :whatr:

I would just like you to find the multitude of blinks claiming SM mediaplay or hating on Aespa on AKP since they must exist for you make this thread, right? Interesting that you also claim it's blinks sticking their noses into stuff that doesn't concern them but then here you are, someone who "couldn't care less about SM", making this tired thread

• I have seen more SM Stan’s complaining about Blinks being petty about Aespa’s Coachella main stage performance than Blinks being petty about Aespa’s main stage performance.

For the info, majority of Blinks don’t care and SM did an embarrassing media play and was rightfully called out for that.

:pepe-shrug:

• So what? The question is so what

Idk, if you don't care that's up to you, but if it didn't matter why would they hide it and make the whole thing as some record breaking news? Prentending they aren't a company with a full PR team that knows well that there's a different impact btw main stage/sub stage, being invited by the festival, being invited as a special stage for another company it's no easy to do :pepe-shrug: Jokes on them 2NE1 ended up with the record instead ^^

• But CL, Jackson and Bibi were also invited by 88rising and stated they were part of 88rising special stage, but SM didn't, why couldn't they do it? :pepe-slash:

88Rising only announced their lineup for the first weekend before the festival. It's possible the details of aespa's appearance weren't finalized or simply that they wanted to keep it a surprise. But most media isn't making any distinction about them in their news. 88Rising is mentioned of course because they organized the set on behalf of Coachella, but literally no one is putting "performed at Coachella* (*but not REAL Coachella... just the Asian part)" except kpop stans.

Jackson Wang Goes Shirtless, 2NE1 Reunite at Coachella 2022
    Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has returned to Coachella Valley, California, after two back-to-back cancellations in 2020 and 2021. The musical
    radiichina.com

Coachella 2022: Jackson Wang Makes History as First Chinese Singer to Perform on the Main Stage
    Jackson Wang made history on Saturday night at Coachella. Wang is the first Chinese born singer to perform on the festival's main stage.
    www.cheatsheet.com

Fans react to Jackson Wang’s ‘festival devouring’ Coachella 2022 show
    Wang’s unannounced appearance makes the festival ‘lose its collective mind’
    www.independent.co.uk

Asian acts from Jackson Wang to 2NE1 front and centre at Coachella 2022
    At this year’s Coachella Music & Arts Festival, Asian acts have been wowing the fans, from K-pop stars Jackson Wang, 2NE1 and Aespa to Thai artist Milli,…
    www.scmp.com

• No it’s not against the rules and also I saw the narrative both here and Twitter. The fandom name or calling it out is not the issue here.

The topic of discussion is explained in the OP which you can choose to address or not. If people feel personally offended because a fandom name in the title that’s not my problem that’s up to you.

• Idk, if you don't care that's up to you, but if it didn't matter why would they hide it and make the whole thing as some record breaking news? Prentending they aren't a company with a full PR team that knows well that there's a different impact btw main stage/sub stage, being invited by the festival, being invited as a special stage for another company it's no easy to do :pepe-shrug: Jokes on them 2NE1 ended up with the record instead ^^

Again so what

• No it’s not against the rules and also I saw the narrative both here and Twitter. The fandom name or calling it out is not the issue here.

The topic of discussion is explained in the OP which you can choose to address or not. If people feel personally offended because a fandom name in the title that’s not my problem that’s up to you.

So you are using clickbait? Bc your title and you are trying to convey isn't the same.

There is a clear difference in being invited by the festival and being invited by the one the festival invited. This isn't racism, xenophobia or whatever, this is logic.

It's like you are going to a birthday party bc the birthday person invited you and you going bc one of the guests invited you. Both are invitations, but i can see the difference, you can't?

• If people feel personally offended because a fandom name in the title that’s not my problem that’s up to you.

That is not how things works, you literally put the blame on blinks here when we haven't done shit and you don't have any proof of it yet you expect us to not be offended? lmaooo, the mental gymnastics.

• at this point on akp i see more people specifically sm stans painting all blinks as shit stirring villains here rather than blinks here actually pulling some shit unless you count that one jenchu troll but they appear to me as an akgae or troll from what i have noticed so far

• So you are using clickbait? Bc your title and you are trying to convey isn't the same.

There is a clear difference in being invited by the festival and being invited by the one the festival invited. This isn't racism, xenophobia or whatever, this is logic.

It's like you are going to a birthday party bc the birthday person invited you and you going bc one of the guests invited you. Both are invitations, but i can see the difference, you can't?

It’s not clickbait.

• This thread contains 157 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!