NCT News - April 24, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

April 24, 2022

NCT Dream

• No new updates (take a break till the repackage, guys!)

NCT 127

• NEW CONTENT! NCT Show - Music Space with Taeyong and Love Theory
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WayV

• NEW CONTENT! Ten fancam "Birthday" (I don't usually post fancams here but I love that the show did this - it's cute)
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW CONTENT! Ten dance practice (and yes Neo Dance Nerds, it is indeed the glorious Bada Lee)
    • External Content twitter.com

• NEW CONTENT! Star Chaser 2 win Winwin (no Eng subs)

Cross-Unit

• There are 5 NCT members in the top 20 most searched male idols in Google Korea for 1st Q of 2022

Charts & Numbers

• Love Theory is now on the Global Spotify Velocity Chart (fastest rising tracks) at #151
    • Highway to Heaven (English version) has passed 40M streams. This NCT 127's 9th song to do and extends their record as the sub-unit with the most streams over 40M. 🍾
    • Glitch Mode is now at #56 on Melon, while Taeil is at #74.
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 93.9M, Love Talk - 92.8M, Kick It - 92.4M

Neo's Got My Fact

NCT has 10 songs in English, not counting collaborations. Every NCT sub-unit has recorded at least 1. WayV has the most, unless counting collabos, then it's NCT 127.

If counting collaborations entirely in English, there's also

• NCT 127 feat. Marteen - What We Talkin' Bout (Apple music only)
    • Jason Derulo, Lay and NCT 127 - Let's Shut Up & Dance

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated everyday, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Boom - 93.9M, Love Talk - 92.8M, Kick It - 92.4M

Starting to think the problem isn't NCTzens, but Spotify. I have a playlist with all of the NCT songs that I jam out to at the laundromat and instead of playing any of these songs I got both versions of Bad Alive and all three versions of Regular. :pepe-hips:

• I was today years old when I learned there was an English version of Cherry Bomb :pepe-just-smile:

The Apple EP was a great idea because Apple hyped them and gave them promo opportunities like the AMAs and yet a terrible idea because most people don’t use Apple and so this stuff is completely buried there, from this to the rooftop concert to the Highway to Heaven choreo video.

:waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!