K-netizens on Aespa performs live at Coachella

• Aespa performs live at Coachella

Sunday, April 24, 2022

0000296736_001_20220424180301830.jpg

Article: Aespa sings 'Next Level' live at Coachella

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+150] Yes, please make them sing live more..

2. [+112] They sent Coachella to Kwangya~~~!!! Lee Soo Man ajusshi got what he wanted.. so can we pelase get an Aespa mini concert.. or maybe our own cheer sticks..

3. [+25] Winter's live singing sounded the most stable

4. [+4] They were such a vibe.. I wish they had a live band playing instead 😶 this is a festival, not a concert after all

5. [+2] Giselle had the shortest training period but why is she so good

6. [+9] Everyone, Aespa sang live!!!

7. [+60] They really tore up the stage!!! Their live was amazing! I can't wait for their comeback ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+5] They looked cool

9. [+5] Jjangspa, their live was really good🤭❤️

10. [+1] Impressed with Giselle~

11. [+5] Good job Ningning

12. [+4] Guess the haters can't say they can't sing live now, what're they going to do ㅠㅠ

13. [+29] I guess an SM idol is an SM idol after all... even after all those controversies for lip syncing on music shows, their live singing is still really good

14. [+1] I thought they sounded a bit unstable but everyone seems to think they did well

15. [+11] Honestly, their live was a bit..

-

0005198877_001_20220424212503804.jpg

lt64IYu.gif

• As usual the regular offenders will pretend not to see

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!