[Pann] What netizens say about Aespa performing at Coachella as the first K-pop girl group

• Aespa performs on the main stage of Coachella, ‘first K-pop girl groupAespa-performs-on-the-main-stage-of-Coachella-first-K-pop-girl-group.webp

Aespa will perform Black Mamba, Next Level, Savage, as well as unreleased track for their main stage set at 2022 Coachella

1. Didn’t BLACKPINK perform at Coachella? Why is Aespa the first K-pop group?

2. BLACKPINK is the side stage and Aespa is the main stage???? Are they more popular than BLACKPINK in the US?

3. BLACKPINK’s performance at Coachella was legendary, I’m looking forward to Aespa’s performance too

4. I’m curious about their unreleased song

5. Will they lip-sync at Coachella?

6. Can’t we just support all the singers? Why are you comparing who is better?

7. When I think of Coachella, I immediately think of BLACKPINK.. I’m looking forward to Aespa’s performance

8. I hope they sing live. Don’t put K-pop fans to shame

9. Wow Aespa is doing so well

10. They’re still a rookie group, but they’re amazing, right?

Original post (1)

Source

• I think this is what the kpop stans are waiting for :cursing: :cursing:

ngl I’m waiting to see if they will lipsync or not too.

I really hope they won’t and hope they will not be as stiff and interact with the crowds. SM is really pushing aespa too soon IMO. The girls should have the experience of their own concerts first because man.. aespa has to be good otherwise they are gonna be eaten alive

• ngl I’m waiting to see if they will lipsync or not too.

I really hope they won’t and hope they will not be as stiff and interact with the crowds. SM is really pushing aespa too soon IMO. The girls should have the experience of their own concerts first because man.. aespa has to be good otherwise they are gonna be eaten alive

Yeep it will be a huuuge pressure as it will be their 1st performance live :cursing:

I won't hold them at the same bar that bp is at in terms of performance since they're still rookies, there will be

flaws for sure but I'll understand it. We're asking too much from them and it is SM's fault :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Didn’t BLACKPINK perform at Coachella? Why is Aespa the first K-pop group?

Bc sm want to rewrite history, that's what u do when u cant achieve things in your own

The same was for superm "first debut bf made of hags to top bb200 that redebuted in 2029" yada yada

I swear you're so stupid, take out your head of your ass and take and deep breath, you brain need air to work correctly

the tweet of SM and the article said " KPOP’s first girl group to be invited to perform on the main stage"

your obsession with SM is really embarassing, spreading bullshit to get aespa drag

and BP never perform on the main stage but on the sahara stage, so you're whole " media play, sm rewrite history " narrative need to be stop when you clearly doesn't know anything

and 99% of the time is just you rewriting history, spreading bullshit, and being dumb to spread negativity and bring Hate to groups with your gigantic lack of knowledge and the truth

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Yep do u think sm has to scrap multiple times how to phrase it after tweeting how they wanted aespa to be the second bp or going into stress conducting sweat again bc they couldn't post about br bc aespa isn't N1 in that list

I will let u decide

• Yep do u think sm has to scrap multiple times how to phrase it after tweeting how they wanted aespa to be the second bp or going into stress conducting sweat again bc they couldn't post about br bc aespa isn't N1 in that list

I will let u decide

Girl stop embarassing yourselves, it's embarassing to see

you try to call out sm and aespa for lying, and mediaplay without knowing anything about what the article or SM tweet said

and now you're trying to back off

don't be ashame and just acknowledge that you're stupid and spread bullshit,and love to talk without even doing your research

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not wasting my time with a hater, getting diarrhea just because Aespa is performing at Coachella

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

I will let u decide

Aespa is the first kpop gg invited to perform IN THE MAIN STAGE

now keep crying about it :pepe-toast:

• This main stage thing SM is trying to mediaplay is so embarassing tbh. Yes Blackpink didn't go on the main stage but it's because Sahara (the biggest tent not stage*) was just perfect for them since it's mostly for edm and rap music, it's not some side stage lmao. The main stage is for headliners but during the day others artists are performing on it too. Last week-end there was CL, Bibi and Jackson performing there on 88rising set, does this make them bigger than Blackpink in US? lol SM is "smart" with their mediaplay because knetz don't know how is organized coachella.

• This main stage thing SM is trying to mediaplay is so embarassing tbh. Yes Blackpink didn't go on the main stage but it's because Sahara (the biggest tent not stage*) was just perfect for them since it's mostly for edm and rap music, it's not some side stage lmao. The main stage is for headliners but during the day others artists are performing on it too. Last week-end there was CL, Bibi and Jackson performing there on 88rising set, does this make them bigger than Blackpink in US? lol SM is "smart" with their mediaplay because knetz don't know how is organized coachella.

it is all inside your head and reflects your own butthurtness and insecurity, because not a single official statement compared them with Blackpink or said they were bigger.

we're at a time where literally reporting facts as they are became "mediaplay" lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!