(Advice pls?) Am I wrong for being annoyed because of this?

• ? 2

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (2) 100%

So my best friend and I had always been a duo till one day she brought in someone else, which I was fine with and okay with her. I'm not one of those friends that doesn't want my friends to have other friends. She also became one of my friends, and after a few weeks, we were all just a trio of best friends. (At this point, we'll name my new friend B, and A is my "original" friend.) A began forcing B into everything. ''Do you wanna match?'' "Sure, let me ask B if she wants to join.'' "Do you want to go out somewhere?" "Oh, and B should come too." ''Do you wanna write something together?" "Let's make it about B." It's really starting to irritate me how she always brings B into everything, and I'm not sure how to tell her that because I'm also friends with B and don't want to seem to hate her. I really don't like how she drags her into everything! I wish she'd understand that we're both separate friendships and we can do stuff separately too, B doesn't have a hard time understanding that too, since her and A do stuff together too without dragging me into it.

Am I just being an asshole? How should I tell her to stop?

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any bad intentions, but it's still annoying

• I don't know what to say to this because I also feel that. I check first with myself if it's only a 'Me' issue just to be sure. I don't think I'm the best person to give advice regarding this.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• u're not an asshole :uh-uh-bunny: i mean i get jealous sometimes if my best friend decides to do something with someone else instead of me :pepe-in-bed: i get it's always just the two of u together so u must feel jealous when someone suddenly comes in lol :pepe-high-five: i think ur friend just wants to make ur other friend feels included but i think u could say to her/him that u want to spend time with just the 2 of u since it's been long u've guys done that :comfort-bunny:

Good point. Thank you.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uwu thanks and love ur jennie dp :love:

Your advice was helpful (sorry OP for butting in).

I think she looks good in this hair color. I'm also thinking of dying mine the same.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• Ikr the hair color is so pretty :lovec: has she ever dyed her hair this color or it's edited :whatb:

Sadly, it's edited. Found it on the Internet. How about Winter? What's your favorite hair style and color on her?

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• Me too. Sorry OP.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!