am i the asshole?

• am i the asshole? 10

1. yes (0) 0%
    2. no (10) 100%

yes i know i said i was going to be inactive- that starts later today.

okay so last night i got on snapchat and i went on my private stories and basically I said that I am done being nice to people who have wronged me. as expected, one of my dumbass exes swiped up and messaged me. then, i put a snap on my story that said:

"real talk people i haven't talked to in a WHILE are swiping up like y'all only care when you think I'm talking about you. otherwise y'all could not gaf about me. disingenuous as fuck." (I was generalizing, he was the only person who swiped up and said something lmao)

he sent me tons of messages and now it says pending under his name (which means he un-added me). i haven't opened them because i know it will trigger me and it's most likely a pity party paragraph or some super mean shit.

but I have a point. he only swipes up and messages me when he thinks I'm talking about him. otherwise he couldn't give a fuck about me.

so am I justified and is it for the best or am I an asshole?

also i want y'all to keep in mind this is the ex who dumped me over snap which devastated me, he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and now he's in trouble for dating an underage girl. over the past couple of months he's been coming to me for advice but never caring about me or asking how i am, but i still gave him the best advice. oh and he dated an entire friend group, broke them up, and then caused a girl to almost kill herself over the way he dumped her. i could never bring myself to block him but it seems like he un-added me and did the work for me.

• no you're not o-o" he is the asshole and I think its really best when you can learn to cut toxic people from your life.. they will just keep harming you otherwise

• no you're not o-o" he is the asshole and I think its really best when you can learn to cut toxic people from your life.. they will just keep harming you otherwise

that guy has no fxxxing right to do that lol

mans shoulda dragged his butt back to the gollum cave he came from

ok oh man i was so scared i was mean or some shit but like i feel like it was for the best. he would say some questionable shit and then say shit like

"*current gf* wants to talk to you so fucking bad"

"You unironically are my rock more than anyone else"

"You're on my top ten people I value list"

"You may be introverted at heart but you love the ones close to you and treat others amazingly"

to reel me back in and keep me around bc he knew i still cared. but he never talked to me.

• now that's called grooming and that's called fucked up

• are you asking if you're the mean one for not opening his messages? :whatb:

If So, I don't see how you've done anything wrong.

No one has a right to your time or attention, ignore or ghost whoever tf you want.

Also, why are you worrying about being mean to your ex????

Isn't that the point 🤔

I'll be mean to my exs any opportunity i can get.

• being mean for saying that stuff on my story bc of his past actions but generalizing it.

scared I hurt his feelings but he couldn't care less about me lmao

• being mean for saying that stuff on my story bc of his past actions but generalizing it.

scared I hurt his feelings but he couldn't care less about me lmao

It's your story girl

You can talk about anything you want there.

It's not your fault he's been checking on you X/

Also, why are you scared to hurt his feelings?

Sounds like he's an asshole.

Seems like you're on the other end of the spectrum, where you're being way too nice

• also i want y'all to keep in mind this is the ex who dumped me over snap which devastated me, he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and now he's in trouble for dating an underage girl. over the past couple of months he's been coming to me for advice but never caring about me or asking how i am, but i still gave him the best advice. oh and he dated an entire friend group, broke them up, and then caused a girl to almost kill herself over the way he dumped her. i could never bring myself to block him but it seems like he un-added me and did the work for me.

You still gave him the best advice and couldn't bring yourself to block him? >_> It's a good thing I'm incapable of love why I don't understand this..

• You still gave him the best advice and couldn't bring yourself to block him? >_> It's a good thing I'm incapable of love why I don't understand this..

i really did. i really cared for him and everything it's so sad. and even during our relationship I bought him $230+ worth of gifts and all he got me was a vibrator, and he threw it at me when he gave it to me..

but now? fuck him lmao

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• part of me say you're right

and part of me say that people evolve and grow up

and maybe he didn't notice before that he hurts you but after seeing you message it might have take it into consideration and maybe wanted to apologize and maybe make things clear with you to maybe have a little friendship

but well i don't know the full history between you two

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!