Does anyone else have like really bad shoulder pain?

• what do you do? i know its because of school and my backpack but its so uncomfortable :pepe-just-smile:

• Try fixing your seating posture

Stand up and stretch every hour

Do some light morning yoga to warm up your spine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Try fixing your seating posture

Stand up and stretch every hour

Do some light morning yoga to warm up your spine

i am trying to fix my posture, i should try yoga but that can only happen when i wake up at a reasonable time ;(

• i am trying to fix my posture, i should try yoga but that can only happen when i wake up at a reasonable time ;(

Just try to get up from your seat to stretch every half an hour

download pdf version of your textbooks so u dont have to carry them

Do some push ups to build your back muscles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just try to get up from your seat to stretch every half an hour

download pdf version of your textbooks so u dont have to carry them

Do some push ups to build your back muscles

im not even carrying textbooks, its literally my school laptop and notes and stuff. its so stupid because half my teachers user notebooks and the other half is chromebook and don't even get me started on all the folders in my bad

• Move around more and play sports. If the pain doesn't go away, see a doctor.

i usually work our at least a few times q week though lol

Any sports you recommend?

• yes i know

it depends on the origin of the pain you should apply heat or ice , ice for example is when you bump yourself and it is swallen or when you overdone exersice. Heat is used when you were out in the could or you slept in a bad position on a cold weather.

also a bad diet could hurt your liver, wich can give you problems with neck problems

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• yes i know

it depends on the origin of the pain you should apply heat or ice , ice for example is when you bump yourself and it is swallen or when you overdone exersice. Heat is used when you were out in the could or you slept in a bad position on a cold weather.

also a bad diet could hurt your liver, wich can give you problems with neck problems

ooh this is interesting thanks for letting me know!

• Shoulder pain is a symptom that occurs due to excessive loads, lesions of bone structures and other disorders. Painful sensations can manifest themselves not only after a shoulder injury, but also from the negative influence of environmental factors. They bother a person with magnetic storms, infection, sudden changes in temperature and humidity. I forgot about what shoulder pain is after I passed the online ayurvedic consultation. Believe me, such treatment relieves all painful sensations and struggles with the problem itself.

Edited once, last by urickad ().

• Can you get a backpack with wheels.. or make it so your backpack is not as heavy..?

my shoulder pain got better now, luckily. i think it was a mix of a weird sleep schedule and a heavy bag that was making it hurt a lot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!