SM IS THE BEST COMPANY

• you can't deny their groups, concepts, music and MVs are always the best and they always push the industry forward. Without Sm kpop wouldn't have gotten where it is now. If you deny this you are delusional.

Other companies are hella boring except some groups sometimes.

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “SM is the best company” to “SM IS THE BEST COMPANY”.
  • SM has shitty management and a lot to work on and improve. but their art side is the best in the industry. they have the best and most exciting groups with a huge variety of top notch talents and visuals, their groups release the best music and have the best vocals and vocal directing :pepe-simp:

• idk anymore i used to think so but whatever SM is trying to do with technology stuff is cringey plus SuperM exists for NO reason not a soul asked for it, that could have be Red Velvet's time to shine. I wouldn't say they have all the best MVs either, lets not forget whatever they did to EXO's Power MV (i'm sorry exo its not your fault :-(</3 ) I feel like a lot of their MVs are some of the best but not all. They are the ones who made the training system and slave contracts so you're right about kpop wouldn't be the same without them.

• idk anymore i used to think so but whatever SM is trying to do with technology stuff is cringey plus SuperM exists for NO reason not a soul asked for it, that could have be Red Velvet's time to shine. I wouldn't say they have all the best MVs either, lets not forget whatever they did to EXO's Power MV (i'm sorry exo its not your fault :-(</3 ) I feel like a lot of their MVs are some of the best but not all. They are the ones who made the training system and slave contracts so you're right about kpop wouldn't be the same without them.

no one forced other kpop companies to copy SM's business model, they did it on their own lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!