G-idle's career is over....

• Palmreading is the biggest BS ever. They say 100 million vague things and then every millennia one little thing is true and suddenly everyone is like „ I always knew this idol was shady, the palmreader said it“.

That being sad, it’s not looking good for Soojin

• Palm reading is the biggest scam. They could say anything vague and if one thing is true everyone runs with it saying “I always knew this idol is problematic” or “ I could sense their aura” :rolleyes1:

• If this is really true and even more people come forward it could get out of hand. The easy way out is to throw her out of the group and continue as 5 members. It is not that hard, really. Groups lose members every once in a while and continue, so.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!