What is idols get hate and fake rumors for nothing?

• link:https://twitter.com/PROTECTJWY…/1363480185371324421?s=20

I notice this acc on twitter

20210221_150305.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-125613_TikTok.jpg

Yesterday on tiktok but lucky the wizones reported that add this is video on bangchan (straykids) and a stay tiktoker said he is pick boy after the people write others idols "pick "in comments....Screenshot_20210220-132322_TikTok.jpg

Dramatic stories

10k comments but lucky the wizones were calm but being toxic so defend wonyoung cause he protect our maknae of 16 years old .(yujin stans re the best stans he love wonyoung like a sister)

The cyberbullying is worst thing on minors esp females idols

There re others idols

Definition of pick girl or boy :this is disguiting...

The people wish approval

The kpop stans re stupid sometime many bgstans

Deleted tik tok post cause our fandom

EuQQfHZU4AAJd4W.jpeg.jpg

Edited once, last by izoniee ().

• I wish you all the best my friend

I don't have tiktok nor twitter and i still don't understand what a pick girl or boy is

I"m going to google it now to see if i can undertand

• a girl who goes out of their way to impress boys and make them seem that they're "not like other girls" kind of like a simp but for girls. otherwise known as; internalized misogyny. not the easiest to explain, but when you see one, you'll know she's one for sure. usually does this to be accepted by boys and be considered "one of the good ones" if you say one of these things, congratulations! nobody likes you

A pick-me girl is a girl who seeks male validation by indirectly or directly insinuating that she is “not like the other girls.” Basically a female version of a simp. Characteristics of a pick-me girl: lets men walk all over her because of her “CaReFrEE” demeanor, only hangs out with men because they’re “unproblematic”, exerts qualities/characteristics of her male counterparts that were not initially present to be more likable and relatable to them, etc.

A pick me girl is a girl who typically hangs out with guys purely because she craves validation from them (often due to daddy issues) she will purposely change her behaviour when around a group of boys and most likely point out your insecurities or secrets you told her personally and make fun of you in-front of them. They will brag about how they are “natural” and how they do things “girls wouldn’t normally do” like claim to skate or play sports. (they most likely suck) they also continuously speak aloud about how “hanging out with guys is easier because its less drama” when in actual fact girls don’t claim her because of how fucking annoying she is and she has lost all of her friends due to the pick me girl exposing them in-front of stupid ass boys. You probably know one in real life. Drop them immediately if they do. This also come from internalised misogyny. Some appear on tik tik, disagreeing with feminist and bashing other women just for them to get some buzz from boys telling her in the comments “we found a good on boys” “woah a funny woman for once” either way stay away from these girls they’re fucking annoying and will literally add to each and every insecurity you have keep your head up queen.

interesting I've never heard that term before but then again I'm old...

• a medium said wonyoung dont care of boys and men cause her carrer is most important

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!