is it weird that i like ggs more than bgs overall but the only group i absolutely love and stan is a bg?

• So basically i stan only one group in kpop and it's a boygroup (BTS) like i absolutely love them and follow them and love their discography so i consider myself a stan, but actually when i see my playlist i have way more gg songs than bg songs i feel like a lot more ggs put out music i like meanwhile fewer bgs put songs i like, so i just think it's so weird how i actually an drawn to ggs more but i don't stan them and the only group i actually stan is a bg instead, so what the hell am i a bg stan or a gg stan? in the end i don't know lol.

Approved the thread.
  • who tf cares who you tryna stan

if the artist makes good music, follow and support. Why you people gotta make it clear and a mandatory military server to STAN someone??

• you’re literally me though? BTS the only boy group I stanned normally I find boy groups boring, both in their music and personality

• It's simple. You're into GGs but ult a BG is because you fear another BG overtaking your ults. You ain't slick.

• I stan ggs and bgs(I ult BTS, Blackpink, Twice) yeah pretty sure you guys can figure who I am out lol) but I find ggs easier to stan than bgs and I stan more ggs and bgs too.

• Does that matter? Stan who you want to stan. Listen to the music you like. I don't mean to offend you but I'm so tired of these "I stan this bg but overall i prefer ggs" nobody cares yet everyone say this every day. It feels like a downplay toward ggs, like you just token stan them or something.

• because people tend to be more loyal and more attached to bgs than ggs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!