i want to stan aespa and itzy

• i want to stan aespa but it's crazy hard rn
    some issues i have are:
    1. i dont like any of their music

2. i only recognize karina

3. couldn't find any content of their personality

4. kwangya is lowkey annoying me cuz i like lore that is more "hidden" like with loona where you have to decode stuff and make interpretations

5. 9/10 of mys i have met are scary af, no thank you, and im speaking as a blink

some positives:

1. karina is hot af

2. the episode business is highkey amazing

3. their dances look cool

i also want to stan itzy but:

1. the music is mostly messy (f you jyp)

2. concept they have is overdone and a lil boring

3. i dont like lia. i find her pretty and i like her voice but it grates on my nerves when i see her dance

some positives:

1. DANCE DANCE DANCE

2. i like some of their bsides

3. as a jennie simp i see everything i love about jennie in ryujin/yeji except her personality but im sure they have nice personalities too

i only have enough money to start stanning (buy albums and merch and stuff) for 1 more group (cuz gfriend highkey died rip) and it's probably going to be one of these two... someone share some content that helps me solve some of my issues stanning them

:peperun::peperun::peperun:

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• A word of advice. Don't force yourself to stan an artist. an artists will force themselves to you or not lol.

But anyway if you want to choose badly, I say follow Itzy for now because they have way more content. Aespa are taking things slowly and you will realize if you would stan or not through time (and I agree that the episode "thing" is exciting as hell. There is one season of it apparently in the future). You can follow both casually.

lt64IYu.gif

• A word of advice. Don't force yourself to stan an artist. an artists will force themselves to you or not lol.

But anyway if you want to choose badly, I say follow Itzy for now because they have way more content. Aespa are taking things slowly and you will realize if you would stan or not through time (and I agree that episode thing is exciting as hell. There's one seaon of appearntly). You can follow both casually.

i'm not going to force myself to stan anyone cuz i spend money on the artists i stan

over here im just asking for yall to help me out.

for instance currently i dislike lia, so some content of hers would be nice to show me a different aspect of hers

or as i wrote above i couldnt find any personality based content of aespa and i bet mys could help with that

• I watched Itzy's variety shows and episodes. I loved the Itzy girls. I personally liked the music of both groups. But Itzy's music is more fun. Aespa's concept and sounds are nice. My main favorite girl group is Red Velvet. In the absence of Red Velvet, I gave both of them a chance. Itzy is one click ahead for now. Ryujin is my favorite in Itzy

itzy does have more content but i guess i prefer aespas episodes to anything itzy has released so far
    at this point i jyst want to get to know all the members better

• if you want to learn more about ITZY check this youtube channel

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if you want to learn more about ITZY check this youtube channel

FINALLY

THANK YOU SO MUCH

• If you don't like their songs, try another group. So many GG started this year, try them too. Stan group if you love their music first :pepe-toast:

unfortunately i lowkey hated a lot of the current music

i tried stayc, weeekly, red square???, woo-ah, cignature and a whole bunch of other groups that all sounded like each other

weeekly and stayc both have one song i like each but right now theyre not unique enough for me to want to stan

if you have any other recs for a more indie gg or a small gg (4-5) with an interesting concept then ill take a look

• If you want to learn more about Aespa and see more of their personalities and interactions with eachother, I think these videos are a good start

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• weeekly and stayc both have one song i like each but right now theyre not unique enough for me to want to stan

if you have any other recs for a more indie gg or a small gg (4-5) with an interesting concept then ill take a look

Have you tried these groups ? they all started this year

MAJORS (6 members) :

TRI.BE (7 members):

MINIMANI (3 members) :

PIXY (6 members) :

Azer (7 members ) :

Purple Kiss ( 7 members) :

• Why?

Do you have traumatic experience against them?

yall be wilding ngl

one my said to me, and i quote

"black mamba is soty because you dont like it <insert expletive> <insert expletive>"

they then proceeded to curse me, call me a hag and then insult bp

and all i said was that i dont like black mamba, nothing more, nothing less

:pepe-sad:

thats trauma enough i guess

• If you want to learn more about Aespa and see more of their personalities and interactions with eachother, I think these videos are a good start

that first video is soooo good i kept smiling throughout thank u

• this might be offensive but yeah:

majors: felt cheap, didnt really like the song

tr.ibe: isn't this the ca group? i'd rather avoid them if they are

minimani: retro isnt my thing but i can defs give them a try if they have other songs

pixy: noisy oofs, felt like a cheaper dreamcatcher

azer: they look like trainees rather than idols

purple kiss: i recognise a few members from produce i think but over all i didnt really like the song, will give them a try if they have other ones

• that first video is soooo good i kept smiling throughout thank u

Ngl, those expressions, those voices and accents and those dolphin cries ( ^^ ) in some of the scenes are priceless and very rewatchable ^^

And I really like their overall interactions, they have great chemistry with eachother :lover3:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• this might be offensive

Not at all, everyone got an opinion. If you don't like their music, it's ok i got no problem with this :pepelove1:

purple kiss: i recognise a few members from produce i think but over all i didnt really like the song, will give them a try if they have other ones

They got an album you can try it here :

• That was sad but I'm assure you not all Mys like that :-)

Well its true some of the other sides of Mys have passion for fighting and being aggressive

ISTG they should channel their energy to vote ;(

Don't let their ' bad actions' cloud your judgement for aespa. Honestly, their future will be good since I can see SM spending a lot of efforts for aespa which I don't see in other SM ggs. Sooner or later I think you can watch a lot of contents from them. Their next release is going to be a full album which I don't think it will all about Kwangya land, you should check it out later when it released ! And by then you also will knew aespa music direction hopefully it will suit your tastes too.

You should watch these videos too,

aespa first & only vlive:

• here's some content that shows their personality

External Content youtu.be

Tbh just watch all their BTS content it's really good

• 1. They have some "elegant" (for lack of a better term) songs.

2. Ignore concept for a bit and just focus on the music.

3. Don't watch the music videos or performances. I don't mind bad dancing at all. Lia can perform well through singing. Besides, the other members make up for it entirely.

Both groups are delightful to watch and listen to.

i was looking at one video called "lia genius" or something like that and i can genuinely say i like lia at least a lil more now

• as of now i like ryujin and yeji quite a bit

ning ning is just a pretty face that i cant distinguish from the rest of aespa cuz i haven't seen enough from her

I can't help on itzy tbh but for Aespa, the SYNK's, and the weekly idol episode are a good idea, I'd recommend the SYNKs first, and the behind the scenes too.
    Aespa Set The "Music Bank" Stage On Fire With Their Smoking Hot Visuals—And  Fans Can't Stop Praising Them - Koreaboo Aespa are okay in terms of facial recognition, I was seriously lost when I got into SNSD but Aespa are easier. Karina has a really long chin and a mole on the side, Winter looks like Taeyeon, rounder face, Ningning probably has the easiest face to remember(?) with a much rounder face and cat eyes, she kind of looks like Jennie and Joy. Giselle has a very lithe physique, she reminds me of Krystal and Sunday because she has very elongated features (like a model).

Chose this photo specifically because it's a little confusing

From left to right:
    Karina --> Winter ---> Ningning --> Giselle

Don't make yourself enjoy a group

But if you wanna be a success stan...do Brave Girls

Weekly Idol

Youtube and Interviews:

Guide:

Fan videos:

• thanks for the vids
    the face thing didnt really help but yoiks

also im not forcing myself to do anything

plus to be a success stan they'd have to be successful. im not even interested in bg and itzy has been underperforming. why do yall think im success stanning lol, i literally went through a bunch of nugu groups on this thread too

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!