The older I am, the more I favor girl groups

• I used to stan many bg than gg when I am new to kpop. However, when the new gen enrolled and their age is getting younger and younger than me, I feel really weird to be their fans or supporting them as the stan. I don't how to describe this but maybe some of you can understand it. I listen to their music sometimes and that's it. I just stick with few bg that I already supported since the beginning I know korean pop.

Now, I like gg better. I don't know why, probably my inner feminine side attract me to give support to my fella more than the opposite gender. I start to stans a lot of gg. I watch gg survival shows and everything while I'm not into it at first.

I am really excited too for the upcoming ngg from various company and want to support most of them.

• I used to stan many bg than gg when I am new to kpop. However, when the new gen enrolled and their age is getting younger and younger than me, I feel really weird to be their fans or supporting them as the stan. I don't how to describe this but maybe some of you can understand it. I listen to their music sometimes and that's it. I just stick with few bg that I already supported since the beginning I know korean pop.

Now, I like gg better. I don't know why, probably my inner feminine side attract me to give support to my fella more than the opposite gender. I start to stans a lot of gg. I watch gg survival shows and everything while I'm not into it at first.

I am really excited too for the upcoming ngg from various company and want to support most of them.

What are some GGs that you like?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!