RE: Are there any specific gg idols whose career will look a whole lot different if they were under a big 3 label?

• OP

You say different, but I read "better". That piqued my interest because the converse of this question is are there any Big 3 gg idols whose career would be better off in a non-Big 3. I think no. Who would benefit from having the money and promo behind them? Plus IMO there is this unspoken belief (whether true or not) that the ones who debut in the Big 3 must be the cream of the crop.

• OP

You say different, but I read "better". That piqued my interest because the converse of this question is are there any Big 3 gg idols whose career would be better off in a non-Big 3. I think no. Who would benefit from having the money and promo behind them? Plus IMO there is this unspoken belief (whether true or not) that the ones who debut in the Big 3 must be the cream of the crop.

I guess the question could also be asked if there's any current non big3 female idol who wouldn't be better off with a big3 company

and the answer would still be no right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!