Produce/Planet series flop performances can’t compare to the white boys of Chuang 2021

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to be fair most of those boys didn't sign up for the show and were just thrown in because they needed some fillers. I know one of the guys was just some translator who just got put into the show.

External Content youtu.be

• buuut seriously each of those survival shows has their own weird moments

Produce Japan for example had these weird moments

Season 1

• People tried to sneak on a contestant during the night cause they thought his weird hairstyle was a wig and wanted to take it off of him. As he screamed from getting his hair pulled, they apologized to him saying they thought he wore a wig. Poor dude
    • One of the people who made it into the winner group at the end said his most favourite "drink" was rice with curry (JO1's Junki)
    • That guy from the winner group who spend 30 minutes on writting his own name in letters cause he only knows how to write in Kanji and than gave up and cried saying he was so jealous of the people who had a cool autograph in letters (JO1's Shosei)
    • And another guy from the winner group who literally said: "I know it sounds weird since I'm from Japan but please call me oppa" (JO1's Sho)
    • There was that guy who said his special talent was to sound like a ambulance-siren ...

Season 2

• There were two ex. BigHit trainees who constantly made themself down with saying stuff like "I know I suck ass and thats why I had to leave BigHit" or "I am a failure so don't have too much hope into me" etc.
    • There was this genius who snorted wasabi and than cried cause it was burning in his nose
    • One guy who ended up in the season's winner group literally said he would preffer to be in a KPop-group ... on a show that is ment for JPop ... (INI's Fengfan)
    • Getting asked for a special talent and at least half of all participants said: "I can speak Korean"
    • That dude who said he will dance to NCT 127 - Kick it and said he makes the viewer guess wich member's part he was dancing, while everyone knew he was a harrdcore Yuta stan and so obvisiously did his part

and so on...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!