Haewon's Popularity Has Blown-Up In The Fandom

• Aside from her dance and vocal, she's very funny! That's why I like her lol. And she currently has the most average likes on Instagram photos, I guess.

• She's consistently coming in 2nd on fancam views. I would say she's solidly the 3rd most popular right now within the fandom overall if I factor in PC prices and views. She's not too far behind Jinni.

This agrees with my data. Here's what I'm showing for fancam view rankings:

1. Sullyoon - 204.9%

2. Haewon - 111.9%

3. Jinni - 77.4%

4. Kyujin - 75.1%

5. Lily - 69.0%

6. Jiwoo - 67.2%

7. Bae - 61.8%

To get these numbers, I first calculated the mean views for each particular set of fancams (e.g. Music Core on March 26th), then determined each member's views as a percentage of the mean, then took the median of all those values across all fancam sets.

• Oh! Japan too? Can you tell me where you got the info? I'd like to go check it out too.

Sorry for the late response!

She goes viral on Japanese twitter super often and her Japanese fanbase is very active.

Some examples:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!