It’s funny to me that they’re making fun of Nmixx sales while aespa album sales

• I

the only negative comment I remember liking about Karina's visual is that her jaw makes me uncomfortable.. sorry for that I guess

Happened in a thread about unpopular opinions that couldn't be quoted. The user put pre debut pics to drag her too.

It's worse to talk bad about a real person appearance than sales (that matters more for the company) for me, like the weirdos fatshaming Jiwoo.

Well, that's it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's nothing unusual about releasing an album after a couple of singles, BP did the same, the problem is that JYP is basically jumping through loopholes to give the idea that they have a big fanbase. No one in their right mind thinks they have a bigger fanbase than ITZY but somehow they're outselling them? Make it make sense

Also yeah no one is talking about this except you. You weirdos need to keep aespa out of your stinky, filthy mouths. Focus on brushing your teeth first before speaking on aespa.

I am not sure if JYP is doing this to give an impression of big fan base. I am pretty sure overall their goal is profit, amd it seems to be working.

I think it's a great idea really. With little pay from digital and no guarantee to do well on the charts. When you look at a rookie group debut and the cost they incure the first year. This seem like a viable way to quickly recoup some cost and maybe capture the hard-core fans buying habit.

Think about this, JYP executed this very well. JYP released the blind package, then produced another cheap version so fans can repeat buying for fanmeets even long after they debut. They are still promoting, so expect more sale from them. At the this point, I will not suprise it will reach 400k on hanteo.

I think some companies should copy them especially those companies with rookie groups. it's the best way to make money right now given the convenient for fanmeets online, especially for over sea fans. I am not sure if this strategy going work with groups that release not single album and have sale in the million bracket.

I am sure this will give them some buzz, but I am pretty sure JYP most important goal is profit.

• I mean yeah but at what cost? When you pour hundreds of dollars into promotion(look at how they're starting to promote TANK now), constant fansigns, etc how much are they actually making the company?

Like could you say they're making more than a group like ITZY when they're outselling them? probably not

• SM stans being the main character of the forum again

That poster has always been an anti, I'm not surprised they'd sink that low.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!