I’m 22 years old and I still only listen to idol songs

• ㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ

Im-22-years-old-and-I-still-only-listen-to-idol-songs.jpg

1. It’s okay, you can still listen to idol songs even if you’re 32 years old

2. I’m 25 years old and I only listen to idol songs

3. Even someone in their 50s listens to idol songs
    4. Even if I’m over 40, I still plan to listen to idol songs

5. I’m 27 years old and I still like idols who are younger than me….

6. Anyway, people who like ballad only listen to ballad, people who like hip-hop only listen to hip-hop, people who like pop music only listen to pop music.. You can listen to idol songs no matter how old you are

7. Even though I majored in music, I only listen to idol songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got scolded for not listening to other genres

8. You listen to your favorite singer’s songs or your favorite songs, so why does age matter?

9. I will listen to K-pop even if I become a grandma

10. I will listen to idol songs even on my 60th birthday ^^

11. What makes you feel bad?… Do you feel pathetic if you listen to idol songs when you’re old? ㅠ

12. I’m 23 years old and I only listen to idol songs… I never thought it was weird

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• music is a beautiful thing, if only people could be more accepting of diversity :lisa5:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!