[theqoo] KPOP IS SERIOUSLY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE

• AVvXsEhpiLi4uAIjsxV7xKtOPgJPuRR6hz_OyV03kHGqfYOsRKGS5OjyJ8XGclAjtLuYRzadrsi6QYeyT4L7468rSlwQhEhArUwdUEli-s2kJA6RdgTikZ0A68-JsY0iRiGsbQJgWYyO6hVss43rezgbOl1Moa6sgpsXMyyt6ndczsY7MlWy8vajnXke5afw=s16000
    2. Bubble to add a "Live Service"- Planning to add Fan gifts (ex. AfreecaTV start balloon t/n: star balloon = money donation on AfreecaTV)
    - We strongly encourage fandom to aggressively purchase star balloons to celebrate the artists' birthdays and debut anniversary

original post: here

1. My bias is coming back soon and you can tell they're just trying to sell photocards and pictures... It's pissing me off

2. There used to be a time where people didn't buy into paid conversations like Bubble, but now the fans can't live without it, that's what SM thinks and this is why we fiund ourselves in this kind of situation now

3. I really hope my bias never shows up on Bubble, of course it's nice that they visit it, but if I were to compare with how things used to be, there's such a huge difference in the way they used to communicate in terms of the way they talk, it's just so comparable ha..

4. Are they nuts? Do they not know where to stop?

5. Don't we also need to pay for those balloons? Are they really implementing it?

6. Paid conversations should've never been a thing to start with

7. The moment you put "conversation/interaction" along with "money", it's bound to failㅜㅜ

8. It's such a relief that my bias doesn't do paid conversations... Just thinking about it makes me nervous

9. I love the fact that my bias isn't doing paid conversationsㅋ Please don't even think of doing it in the future

10. What's different from them and BJs then?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. The idols are the ones ending up sandwiched between the fans hating this and the business pushing them to do it ㅠㅠ Screw off

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Star balloonㅋㅋ

13. This makes them look so cheap

14. But you can tell they will earn a lot of money from this for sure

15. This is coming from that dog-SM again?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ dog-SM is truly ruining KPOP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I used to look down on Bubble, but knowing that the money goes straight to the idol... now I'm just like hell yeah make that money and have a nice dinner. :smirks:

• I used to look down on Bubble, but knowing that the money goes straight to the idol... now I'm just like hell yeah make that money and have a nice dinner. :smirks:

I think Its also important that its really optional and if any idol doesnt like it they can just cancel it

Alof of Suju members canceled theirs already

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They're really trying to milk the fans for all their worth :eyes:

Are the crazy album sales not enough :pepe-sad:

there is always a drop more to squeeze

• I think Its also important that its really optional and if any idol doesnt like it they can just cancel it

Alof of Suju members canceled theirs already

That's why I laughed at those fans who complained about D.O and Xiumin because they weren't active. Like if that's your bias, you should know how they're gonna use it. Some are really active (Chenle sent 600 messages one month and regularly spams messages when he's bored) and some aren't and honestly if people want to spend $3 and some change on their idol every month then let them do it.

• supply and demand

if there's enough demand of a product/service you bet that companies will supply it...

now such things might not be for you or me (or maybe it is) but someone out there will consume such services

• That's why I laughed at those fans who complained about D.O and Xiumin because they weren't active. Like if that's your bias, you should know how they're gonna use it. Some are really active (Chenle sent 600 messages one month and regularly spams messages when he's bored) and some aren't and honestly if people want to spend $3 and some change on their idol every month then let them do it.

Chenle bubbles are hilarious. He treated it like his diary. And he said that he always got first place at the end of month. Bubble are not that weird as people thought. It actually depend on how it was used.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!