Can you recommend underrated dramas?

• If you like thriller and horror you should try watching hell is other people. I don't usually watch those type of dramas but I enjoyed it a lot :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I highly recommend Mine. At first you'll be like "idk if I care about these rich ass people" but when the mystery kicks in it gets SO GOOD. It's available on Netflix!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you liked Signal, definitely check out Secret Forest/Stranger. It's the best kdrama I've watched!

• I highly recommend Mine. At first you'll be like "idk if I care about these rich ass people" but when the mystery kicks in it gets SO GOOD. It's available on Netflix!

Have watched it. Lee bo yong is one of my favs. Amazing actress <3

• i don't know if it's underated but

Vincenzo

Vincenzo (Korean Drama) - AsianWiki

Sisyphus: The Myth (this confused the fuck out of me but it was good)

Sisyphus: The Myth - AsianWiki

I don't have any other recommendations 'cause my favorite dramas are like romance or bl ones lol

This is the list of crap i've watched lol some of it is just like stuff around some of the groups i watch like noir and astro

Screenshot_1.png

Organize, Discuss, Discover Asian Dramas & Movies - MyDramaList

• Have seen my name. Kinda predictable for me hehe.I started Awaken but got bored in the first ep but I'm a big of the main actor. Stove league- not a baseball fan so couldn't understanding anything ^^. Will check watcher, lies withiin and pied piper. Thanks!

• Is that the one with Im Siwan and Lee dong wook? Watched it and had nightmares haha still love it.

Yes, that's the one ! Everyone was so good at acting I couldn't help loving it even tho I got scared while watching ^^

• Have seen my name. Kinda predictable for me hehe.I started Awaken but got bored in the first ep but I'm a big of the main actor. Stove league- not a baseball fan so couldn't understanding anything ^^. Will check watcher, lies withiin and pied piper. Thanks!

Awaken is super slow at the very beginning and in the middle so it's kind of a drama you watch when you are bored or do not want to invest into something very complex and engaging

• Some of my recommendations:

Mother

When is the best moment to quit your job

Beautiful world

Avengers Social Club

Uncle

The lies within

Here's my plan

Through the darkness

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• I have only seen thru the darkness from your list. I'm curious about the others. Are most of them thriller or slice of life?

• Memorist

Good Detective

Through the Darkness

Awaken

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!