Any kpop documentaries you can recommend?

• Is there any interesting documentaries about kpop/kpop groups you can recommend?

Already saw the BP one on Netflix (I can recommend that even of you are not a BP fan).

Also saw the Bangguk one👍.

It can also be 1-2. Gen - doesn’t have to be current.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Rise of Bangtan is kinda great, but if you're not an ARMY it's... very long.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like, 15 hours longs for now lol.

Would definitely recommend it to any new ARMY tho.

• I have that on my watch list - it’s made by fans right?

• Seventeen: Hit the Road

It's free on YouTube and the episodes are about 10-15 mins each. Each episode focuses on a different member over the course of their world tour.

• How’d they get all the footage? It takes a lot for 15 hours. Maybe I’ll just start watching today💜

Mostly from all the content that BTS released, between their lives, tv shows, vlogs etc... and yeah, that's a looooot of footage lol. But also from other sources, like news, other documentaries on kpop etc... apparently they are struggling a little bit with copyright issues, but for now they are working around it.

Good for you if you start tonight, though I wouldn't encourage you to binge it lol

• Mostly from all the content that BTS released, between their lives, tv shows, vlogs etc... and yeah, that's a looooot of footage lol. But also from other sources, like news, other documentaries on kpop etc... apparently they are struggling a little bit with copyright issues, but for now they are working around it.

Good for you if you start tonight, though I wouldn't encourage you to binge it lol

15 h bts binge, gotta love it :pepe-hehe:

Yeah copyright is always an issue but if it’s not commercial they might let it slide.

• Seventeen: Hit the Road

It's free on YouTube and the episodes are about 10-15 mins each. Each episode focuses on a different member over the course of their world tour.

Interesting since I don’t really know too much about them. Is it made by their record company?

• I ain't seen it but I believe 9 Muses of Star Empire is one that shows the darker/harsher side of k-pop in an honest light.

It's from the BBC and therefore isn't a whitewashed piece of fluff. Only 47 minutes too.

• The Rise of Bangtan is so good!

Honestly, I don't think HYBE or any other paid production company could pull something like this off since it compilates soooo much raw footage.

I would be difficult to get the copyright for all of these for a commercial release :S

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• I ain't seen it but I believe 9 Muses of Star Empire is one that shows the darker/harsher side of k-pop in an honest light.

It's from the BBC and therefore isn't a whitewashed piece of fluff. Only 47 minutes too.

Yes I’ve seen it. Worth the watch as if gives a less polished insight. Much more interesting than the polished things that’s coming out.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Is this considered a documentary? I just think it's a wonderfully thorough explanation of Rania/Blackswan's history.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com

Lol at some of the hairstyles :pepe-hehe:

I didn’t find it very interesting but that’s because they didn’t really talk about anything.

• have u watched this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!