A question for ARMY

• Well... I remember that my father said that he heard on the Danish radio, some BTS fans talk about BTS and say how they listen to BTS when they feel sad and stuff.

And that made me wonder what BTS songs do most of them listen to when they feel sad and stuff?

Well... what is a BTS song that cheers you up, when you feel like you had a bad day?

What do you listen to when you want feel comfort?

And what are songs that make you feel that everything is going to be okay and that you aren't alone?

What songs are like a hug to you?

One song that comes to my mind is "Tomorrow"

• Well... what is a BTS song that cheers you up, when you feel like you had a bad day?

The whole of LY Answer is very comforting and feels like a warm hug. I was looping the album just this week.

just realised this album fills everything for me. One of my MOST favorite album ;(

• My happy BTS song, I used to start my days eith it cause it is so uplifting

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tbh when I'm sad I usually listen to other sad things like

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But my comfort song is

• I like to listen to Epiphany on bad days because even though sad sounding it lyrics are somehow uplifting for me at least, another choice is LGO but I think for the most part I gravitate towards their LY: Answer album because I associate the album with hope, comfort and healing.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• What do you listen to when you want feel comfor

I would also add Mono album by RM :pepecute::pepecry:

it's literally so good. When i want to wallow in my sadness i listen to it but if i want to feel more comfort it's Answer. Mono is comforting too but in a different way.

• External Content open.spotify.com

and

• Strangely I dont listen to sad bts songs to feel better

I watch them perform live, because their happiness transudes through the screen and it's infectious

FOR EXAMPLE:

SO WHAT

External Content www.youtube.com

Otherwise,

I generally enjoy "emotional" songs

so when I'm happy, I listen to them to dampen the mood ^^

It's completely the opposite for me.

EXAMPLE :

UHGOOD

PEOPLE

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Depending in what stage of sadness:

If I want to wallow in my sadness

If I'm feeling pensive

If I'm trying to pick myself up

• When I’m trying to lift my mood up especially when I’m stressed I listen to so what. I used to hate it but listened to it one day when I was in a bad spot and it really helped.

On other days it’s songs like magic shop, love yourself answer, spring day and so far away by agust d.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!