My personal review to Tippy Toes

• Since the entire thing is in English and not in Japanese it is missing something. The song is OK, but nothing really revolutionary that people need. The song has a bit (G)I-DLE vibes, but IDK as said before it's missing something since they don't sing it in Japanese. In order to really hit it, the MV has to blow me away or else it's just one of the many songs that literally anyone else could've made

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you guys say?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It seems like the vid and choreo is going to drive the whole track. The whole "party Hip-Hop" approach to the track, by design, is built for a solid delivery of a super-earwormy Hip-Hop hook.

Great examples of this approach are Wale's "Poke It Out" and Q-Tip's throwback "Vivrant Thing":

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Yeah these are seasoned MCs, but it's not like YGE lacks this in their team behind the scenes. This is something they didn't effectively capture in this group debut. Unfortunately, there isn't a magnetic or electric charge in the vocal takes. I expected better coaching of the likes of YGE. I guess we'll see what XG comes with next and if there is any improvement.

• I like the concept but literally it's something I seen before. Reminds me a little of Faky

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!