I started to think that Minju rejected offer from Hybe because of UWE

• The fact that the same thing happen to Kriesha Chu happen again to Minju. Kriesha probably going to be successful soloist if she accepted the offer from YG yet she doing exactly what Minju do now. Discussing with Urban Works and she being given wonderful promises to reject the offer. Look where she's now, nowhere. UWE even until now didn't successful to book her any acting gigs not even doing anything to promote her properly. At least making yt acc just like Hyewon did. But they did nothing. It is really obvious that that company is incompetent. It makes me doubt that UWE just used that as excuse to not let her go as she is their biggest money maker.

If the rumor about Sakura and Chaewon group will debuting in May is true and Minju still doing nothing, god just bless her. Who ever thought that Minju as one of the most popular member the one who being jobless. And I wonder what UWE promises to Minju just to make her stay.

• I wouldn't say minju is doing nothing. She is doing tv and cfs. She is working but not doing prominent projects. She has good connections with mbc so i don't think she'll ever be without a job

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• She just needs to land one role in kdrama and that will be it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Or maybe... and stay with me here because I know this is complicated to understand... she just doesn't want to be in an idol group.

Not every person who went to Produce wanted to be an idol. Ong Seong Wu for instance wasn't even an idol trainee. He was in the acting side of Fantagio, but still got sent to Produce. It's why his post-Wanna One career has been spent mostly acting.

• Or maybe... and stay with me here because I know this is complicated to understand... she just doesn't want to be in an idol group.

Not every person who went to Produce wanted to be an idol. Ong Seong Wu for instance wasn't even an idol trainee. He was in the acting side of Fantagio, but still got sent to Produce. It's why his post-Wanna One career has been spent mostly acting.

Yeah this thing some fans want to force a idol career on her because she would be more successful in hybe. Now i agree she isn't doing any massive project but she isn't jobless either. It's rather hard for many fans to believe that she would want to do tv, cf and acting over choosing sure success in hybe. We really don't know what went down.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!