The random story of how I possess a merch from a 2nd gen group I don't stan

• This totally random thread might flop but who knows!

So the context:

I'm 24 but only started to be into kpop 2 years ago and so I haven't been a fan when the 2nd gen was around.

My sister had a mouse mat with a group I didn't know anything about and that is: SHINee. I first heard about them for a very unfortunate reason and later I asked my sister who moved out and left the mouse mat in my house. Thing is she is not a shawol or a kpop fan in general. She liked (and I think she still does??) kdramas and kculture and it's her best friend, who I randomly knew was an ELF, that offered it to her.

Now I sort of own it and while watching it it makes me smile for their smiles but at the same time because, man, those haircuts. To say those are not the worst they or kpop had :smirks2:

xbta.jpg

What merch outside of albums do you possess?

And what did you know of kpop before starting stanning?

I personnally rarely buy merch, even more so kpop because shipping makes it expensive so the only thing I have outside of albums is a mini armybomb that's a sort of key ring, because it was from the uk shop haha

• would you be willing to part with the mousepad? for say... a certain amount of akorns? manual labor? pledging my life to you? just hand over the mousepad fren ^^

i have a pair of shooky socks and bts uno cards. my parents only get me kpop stuff if they think it's practical lol. my friend was actually a huge army in middle school and one day i gave in and asked her about them. she recommended me a few songs and i listened to save me and anpanman. but for some reason that didn't make me stan. i regret it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!