Jun Ji Hyun buys up a new building for 50.5 billion won

• Jun Ji Hyun buys up a new building for 50.5 billion won

AVvXsEhMWuYsQTanfaQFE8vGg17sMMlnVBUQ0pTJylHPUorGKGEJlEdfhTnUjks4FGJsJGZ8MC1T8lI_PktJ_HopDgzGxIk2PKqpOhHb4sru7pvD0HPbAKipZi-nxqrhEyaCcDnvxl7BSVTeQhHKmmhIDPRr-I0o9ECR-bnibs7WDKPxGP89zk3U80VuJGpj=w510-h640

Article: 'Real Estate Chaebol' Jun Ji Hyun buys a 50.5 billion won building

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+2,668, -24] Advertisers need to find a new face... bored of her now

2. [+1,699, -65] Other celebrities are making headlines for donating to the forest fire.. meanwhile her news is about buying a new building..

3. [+513, -6] 'Jirisan' flopped but she's still able to purchase a building

4. [+247, -3] Can't stand her. 'Jirisan' was a flop, and I don't get why CF companies are still hiring her. Shin Min Ah has lots of CF deals but still makes lots of donations to charities. I've never seen Jun Ji Hyun do anything like that.

5. [+215, -6] She needs to stop showing off her wealth and take a page out of Lee Young Ae's book!

6. [+162, -3] Advertisers, please stop hiring Jun Ji Hyun. She's always in the news for making money but I've never seen news of her doing anything good with it. All she's ever done is buy and sell buildings~ hiring her will only cut at your own brand's image. Hiring celebrities who do more charity will be better for your image. I've seriously never once heard of this person donating for any good. It's all just news of buying this building, buying that. I'll be boycotting her products from now on.

7. [+157, -1] I recently read news of a doctor who passed away after giving away 10.1 billion won in their lifetime... Jun Ji Hyun is going to die having done nothing but sajaegi buildings all her life ㅋ

8. [+157, -1] She's so washed up. Same acting, same facial expression, same CF ads. Tired of it.

9. [+120, 4-] I wonder how rich she actually is... Lee Young Ae is always doing charity work and getting involved in community projects, all Jun Ji Hyun ever does is buy up buildings. What a mess.

10. [+110, -1] She needs to donate more for how much she makes. Does she plan to take it all to her grave? I make 5 million won a month with two kids and I still find 100,000 won to donate for the disabled every month. If your wealth is made off of the popularity of the public, give back to society for once~

• Queen. Became popular in 1997 or 998 with her samsung cf and cf queen in 2001 with My sassy girl ( loved her abusive gf role )! During my love from star, she earned 30 million usd in cfs alone in 2014!

Plus charty is a choice. If she is paying her taxes, which will be in millions, its govt job to take care of citizens. I understand where netizens are coming from, considering inflated rates of living in seoul. But any sane person will invest their money like her.

• Wow that’s like 40 million USD. I didn’t know actors can be this rich. I remember rich idols buying 5+million USD apartment was a big deal.

Actors have huge profit deals on shows and movies, especilly hallyu ones, which include profit sharing and overseas returns. Lmh who never disclose his salary, bcoz he runs his own agency with sister, but his salary reaches half million dollars per epi when overseas sales are factored, bcoz he sells lot to overseas since boys over flower days and which is 8 million usd for 16 epi miniserieş.

His upcoming apple series has paid him 900k usd per epi. And he also earns 2 million usd per cf deal for 2 years and have tens of brands deals. Jun ji hyun, song hye kyo have same deals bcoz of their hallyu fame. They have asian deals not just koreans. And their agencies take less cut. Don't read forbes lists. They have no idea how asian acts can earn from such deals. Actors have longer career as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!