T.O.P on the cover of Prestige HK looking amazing

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am so ready for a comeback

• He looks stunning. Wow! That's my first ever bias wheeeew.

This is the interview where he is first openly confirming that he did in fact try to take his own life about 5 years ago. We all figured that to be the case, but never had confirmation.

Also, yes, now we know the military lied about his suicide attempt too.

This just serves as a lesson how toxic Knetz are that they have driven so many to suicide.

I feel like he finally feels the support of the global fans and he is loved and can thrive and have a career internationally.

He was able to take the time to heal for his mental health. And good for him talking about it.

Anyway...it's a brand new day and that's the past. We are finally getting to see and hear from him again...and that's a win for me.

He's getting to do what he wants. Make music with BIGBANG, his solo, his work in the art world and hopefully acting again.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• It's a perfect title right? I was starting to doubt it would happen over the years, but he's (and they) are finally coming back

:pepe-sad:

I knowwwwww I'm so happy. :happyr:

• It really is a toxic ceaspool on the internet. People were reveling and mocking his pain and trouble. I don't understand how people can be so cruel.

I hope he has found peace within himself and his art/music and will only do what he wants from now on no matter what crappy people say

• He'll be able to do so many things he wants to do now. It just goes to show how much YG loves him that they let him out of his exclusive contract that he re-signed last year. And have the flexibility to do what he wants.

I think people are still confused about that though. You have to pay attention to the "exclusive" part of exclusive contract. He's still signed to YG on BIGBANG stuff (because they're obviously going to pay him for music, touring and promotional activities...so he has to be signed in some capacity), but is free to sign with whoever on other business. For example YG manages Jisoo's music, acting and modeling endorsement business...the entirety of her career, as well as all artists, are managed by YG...

However T.O.P is free to do business outside of BIGBANG stuff without YG's management.

Remember Kpop labels are more than just music labels, they're management companies. It's not how like it is with music labels in the US. Like Interscope has nothing to do with Lady Gaga's cosmetics line or Def Jam has nothing to with Rihanna's clothing line, Fenty.

So T.O.P's arrangement with YG is very American in that sense.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 3 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• Don't decive yourself, BIGBANG is effectively disbanded & this upcoming single is a goodbye song of some sorts

Obviously they might hold a reunion tour 5 years into the future when that MADE & LAST DANCE world tours money dry up but they probably won't be releasing an album or any more music as a group after this single 👍

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!