What makes BTS V so universally popular?

• Some idols are usually very popular in just one or two countries, but V is the most popular idol in Japan, has the biggest Chinese fanbase in BTS, very popular in Korea and always go viral when they come to America. Not to mention a lot of 4th gen male idols have said they look up to him. He also has a fancam with more than 100M views. Obviously, he’s not the most skilled singer or dancer in Bts, he isn’t known for his swag like Lisa, isn’t a fashion influencer like Jennie or Gdragon, he also isn’t known for rapping or producing, hasn’t done much acting or solo work, and there are many visuals in Kpop, what makes V so popular in so many places?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

• …..

He is popular because he stands out better than anyone you mentioned. He sings well, dances well, has amazing and charismatic stage presence and is good looking. His personality is also what pulls in a lot of folks. He is popular because he is him.

Also Stream Christmas Tree y’all 🎄🎄

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited 3 times, last by BRIYANI ().

• i wish more people would appreciate his talents but to answer your question he has VERY eye-catching stand out visuals and has very strong stage presence, remember when he had an injury in his foot during a online show last year and he was sitting the whole show but even only sitting he still had a STRONG presence.

• His visuals are outstanding and unique. His personality is outstanding too. When BTS were rookies, he was not praised as much as now for his looks yet he was a popular member because he is a stan attractor in general and is charming because of his personality. You don't need to be handsome to be charismatic and he is both.

Now that his looks are that praised though, people tend to categorize him as a popular and kinda untalented visual but ARMYs know better, he is a talented artist.

His visuals are unique but his velvet deep voice too. I have never heard a voice like Taehyung's before. He is really good at conveying emotion when he sings.

He is well-rounded as a dancer and a singer. He worked so much on his dancing skills that he became officially a part of the dance line in 2018.

He is called "the idol of idols" in Korea for many reasons. A lot of younger male idols referred to him as their model because of his talent, his charisma, his performance skills and his stage presence. His facial expressions are often praised.

He is an artist and a musician who is influenced by jazz for example. It's true that he does not have a lot of solo songs under his name and some are unofficial releases but he was heavily involved in most of these tracks writing and put a lot of himself into them.

I am thinking to Winter Bear or Scenery.

He is passionate about music but also about art in general. He is a photograph under the name Vante and sometimes publish his work.

He can also act.

He is a multitalented and charismatic singer in many ways.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• agreed with everything said here

Tae vocal color really unique, even better when he sing his solo like 4 o'clock,
    his vocal really shines here

External Content soundcloud.com

• I remember when I was gp and getting into BTS, V stood out for me during performing Not Today and Mic Drop. His facial expression and intensity was grabbing my attention, can still remember how it felt. Then I saw him on James Corden’s Flinch Game and immediately remember his name (after RM) - I had difficulty in recognising their faces before. Watch Flinch.. V was unfazed when the fruits hit the glass and when he realised he did so well, he broke into a smile and strut around.. so cute. Lol

So that’s why. V is charismatic, cute and charming

• Others have said so many good things that I don't have much to add. Rookies and new idols look up to him because he is an instructive example of how to be charismatic on stage and how to use facial expressions and body.

Affectionate towards other groups and their members. For example, I know that after his chair gesture to Nuest, he got very positive reactions from the group's fandom. Because of this, and partly because of the fact that he's been shipped with many people, but also because he's handsome, he's a member of BTS that is liked by many non-fans as well.

Maybe he is not as active as BTS' rap line, but he is also the person who released the most solo songs along with JK in the vocal line. We're looking forward to his solo mixtape.^^

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Tea’s charisma and intensity, particularly in his facial expressions are off the charts. Lots of younger idols have said they studied the way he performs, too.

Plus, he has more more of a low, jazzy, soulful vocal colour that you don’t see represented as often in male idols.

Also, his appearance is really quite extraordinary, hence why he is such a stan attractor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!