[BTS CONTENT] I need BTS to make a song like Vedo's "You Got It"

• Before anyone says 21st Century Girl, I mean another one that has RnB undertones.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song makes me feel so appreciated as a woman.

This is what I wish more men can sing about. Empowering women does not make you less a man. BTS, I know you can!

But stream in the meantime!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Singularity might be what you're looking for. Heavy R&B vibes if it's the sound you're looking for.

Miss Right isn't quite as HEAVY R&B (I'd still describe it as R&B, but through a BTS filter), but it's not bad, and it's heavy on female empowerment. The boys appreciating a girl for both her brain and her body.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!