[theqoo] TWEET ABOUT CONCERTS THAT IS RECEIVING A LOT OF DIVIDED OPINIONS

• [theqoo] TWEET ABOUT CONCERTS THAT IS RECEIVING A LOT OF DIVIDED OPINIONS

bypannchoaMarch 02, 2022

"There's something I'm curious about. When you guys make a decision about going to a concert...
    1. They absolutely need to be a singer that you like and you need to know all their songs!
    2. They are a singer that you're interested in and you're curious about their live

What is your reason to attend a concert between these two!?
    I mainly go because of #2 but my friend says it's #1 or nothing"

original post: here

1. If it's a band, #2

2. 111111 I feel like if I went for #2, I would get bored... there are only a few songs that I listen to because the singer is good at singing

3. 1... 2 feels like a waste of money. Just one concert can cost 100K won

4. I will not go if it's not 1. 2 is a waste of money

5. Of course 1

6. 1111 if I got for 2, some songs will be fine but it will get boring pretty fast because I don't care about them

7. I would want 2 but in reality, it's 1

8. If I go with my friends, 2 but if I go alone, 1

9. 1 no matter what.. even going for 1 is emptying my wallet ㅠㅠㅠ

10. I went as #2 once and it was boring but going as #1 is f*cking fun

11. I was always 1 but recently, it's 2

12. 1, you can only enjoy a concert if you know all the songs

• For me it’s because I’m not like a huge music fan? That I don’t really find any reason to go to concerts just like that

But like plenty of my friends just used to go to any concert from a genre they liked and it was like a party or hanging out with friends. So I understand that.

• I am not spending my precious money on an artist's concert for the "experience". Sorry but I better like ALL of the songs performed for that. I'd rather go to an artist' concert where I know all the songs. if I'm curious about an artist's live, I'll watch a clip on twitter or youtube. Especially all the ticket issues going around, not to mention covid. If I'm going to a concert it better be the best show I'll ever see in my life 165415-soobin01-gif

• Honestly it depends on the price point.

If it's a small venue or act and it's about the same price as going to a movie? sure, I'd be down regardless of who it is (unless it's someone I already know I don't enjoy).

If it's a big stadium tour where bad seats can cost $50-70 bucks a piece? I better be a.) a fan or b.) rich enough that that $100 is just weekly entertainment money.

• Definitely #1. #2 is only if someone invites me to go as an experience. I love live music and discovering new songs but paying for an entire concert on an artist I don't know well seems like a huge waste of money.

• different strokes for different folks...

it all depends on the context..how much money is involved whether one will be required to travel etc etc

the more prohibitive the requirements the less likely one is likely to go for a reason 2 performer...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!