Is this the beginning of the end of the world?

• I'm pretty sure it is. It is snowing in places that are hot which means climate change is starting to speed up, if that happens and the governments dont do anything than it will get worse. Hasn't the world gone into those ice ages that freeze and kill animals and plants and stuff? Maybe something like that is gonna happen. Than were still dealing with the virus that's probably never going away any time soon... hmm seems as If our generation is gonna experience the "end of the world" (the world has survived a lot worse but because of pollution I think this time humans might actually end up extinct) anyways write your crazy theories in the replies, also I'm pretty sure zombies are real.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• as someone who likes conspiracy theories, i believe it might be true. ofc it’s just a theory but the beginning of the end was actually 2020. ww3, coronavirus, australia wildfires, aliens roaming, and now 2021 with all of the things op said. it’s pretty scary but im ready to be a dinosaur, it’s all in the name 💃

for those whose stars are in their eyes.

b611461d779e305032d6a21610fa683a316a277c.gifvc2101c5191ccd2f38f5e6b542ab7a75bbc483dcd.gifv96de354c2ea06ffc3b791d1d79fcf68013abd2cd.gifv

• The great attractor is where we can find advanced alien civilization. We need to reach and beg them for mercy to save ourselves. Vampires might be real instead of zombies and they are hiding from us.

</3

• i do think its the beginning of the end of the world... but i don't think zombies exist haha

but i do believe in aliens i mean come on, if we can exist on earth can't their be other creatures who live on a planet suitable for their needs?

• I have come to the conclusion that humans are worse than roaches. Some of us might die at some point but humanity as a whole will always find some way to survive, no matter how crazy. We are some really creepy parasites I tell you. We are aware that we are alive and we are aware of our life, so we cling to life way more. Which also means as a whole we wont go down without a fight. Wouldnt be surprised if we find a way to relocate to a new planet way faster than most of us would guess. Then we can start to destroy that new planet. Lol

Btw me and my best friend have come ro the conclusion that this world isnt even real. That we live in a matrix or some shit lol. Cus really fucking creepy stuff happens to us all the time and it doesnt make sense.

Just some of it:

I once wanted that my uni burns, then it actually did some weeks later

My favorite song is dont look back in anger by oasis and there are those busking sessions going on in Hongdae all the time, so I was like "I hope he sings that songs when I come back". And he did. Damn it so creepy

One time we where laughing like idiots and said that if Bts dance to Rasputin by Boney M then we will believe in the matrix. A few weeks later Jimin I think danced to it on lets dance.

And stuff like that keeps on happening so often at this point that I dont even bat an eye anymore. Something is definitely going wrong in this world idk

• I'd be more worried about certain unresolved faultlines like Chinese assertion in the South China Sea and if they try to annex Taiwan by force, the possible nuclear rush in the Middle East, the second scramble for Africa, the wavering American hegemon, refuge crisis from rising sea water, and most likely water wars all around the world.

A major climate change catastrophe may be a chance to unite humanity toward a common cause, as the only way to deal with it is a global initiative (or at least all of the big players need to be coordinated). If this can't happen, we are truly beyond saving and hope the next species born from the remnants of humanity do a better job than us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!