Happy (belated) 5th ANNIVERSARY to one of the best albums

• And it's none other than Taeyeon's My Voice :pepe-excited::pepe-excited: Often called one of K-Pop's best albums, and in my heart maybe even the best album ever (the later released Deluxe Edition especially, which I choose to celebrate here as well even tho it came out April 5 :froghype: )

But I gotta admit that INVU comes really close, so let's see how it ages and if it gets a repackage :pepeflushed: Love Purpose SO MUCH too ofc, gotta mention that queen as well

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like every damn song is amazing. I literally can't rank my top 5 or even top 10 because all songs are just soooo goood. Ugh I especially love Fine, Fire, I'm OK, Sweet Love, Time Lapse, I Blame On You, Curtain Call, I Got Love, Love In Color, 11:11 lmao that's literally almost the whole album

What are your favorite songs tho? :pepelove1:

• Smells like a bop filled album to me. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!