NMIXX's Title Track was leaked and IT'S TERRIBLE.

• Post the link to the leak

No one cares about music when they buy kpop albums tho.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here's the link for anybody that needs it (the chorus....ruined my life)

and it's true, kpop fans don't care about music anymore and that's why we're seeing the decline of artistry in kpop, like actually good songs, I blame money greedy companies and fans that'll listen to anything if it's released from a big 3 company/group, imagine if sticker was released by cravity, who would like it then?

• i heard it too and it's very underwhelming :(

but i think the song will get better if i listen it with an mv so I'll just wait until 22

the MV looks very strange like, the song has no concept at all (idk how to explain but it doesn't feel like the song has a clear picture of what it wants to be) so I think the MV will be just as messy as the song. I don't even know what Nmixx's concept is and they're literally about to debut.

• u stan aespa, u should know better about being brainwahsed by terrible music

they only 4th ggs that have good music from the get go where izone(ded) and ive, none from the big3/4

I do agree that aespa have bad title tracks, but their b-sides are fire :!: and yeah, the only groups with good music in the 4th gen seem to be IVE and disbanded girls Iz*one, I was gonna say STAYC but their b-sides are a wreck. I hope their new comeback is good though. I am slightly brainwashed by SM, they have made bad music so normalized that nobody bats an eye at their terrible releases, there should be a case study on the brainwashing lee soo man has inflicted on nctzens.

• I do agree that aespa have bad title tracks, but their b-sides are fire :!: and yeah, the only groups with good music in the 4th gen seem to be IVE and disbanded girls Iz*one, I was gonna say STAYC but their b-sides are a wreck. I hope their new comeback is good though. I am slightly brainwashed by SM, they have made bad music so normalized that nobody bats an eye at their terrible releases, there should be a case study on the brainwashing lee soo man has inflicted on nctzens.

but nobody really bother with bsdies if the title track is terrible

like lucid dream is a good a song but I listen to it 4 months after it come out bc savage has the cringing lyrcs ever

I forgot stayc :pepe-life-support: big companies can risk release whatever bc they have a fandom to back them up, groups from medium/small agencies cant take those risks

• I'm going to stay neutral about this song until the "final" version is officially out. Could be another detected repeat stratgetic choice heard across Twice and ITZY's latest with the title track feeling kinda "yeh", "middle of the road", and the B-side MV single sounding more like a firey bullseye hit.

The B-side will def. prove or disprove that SM's newer teams don't know how to work with/write effective vocal melodies for DemJointz's production style.

Edited 2 times, last by DMV2DMZ ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!