Anyone watching the winter olympics? Do you agree on this?

• Your opinion? 2

1. I allready knew him and he is good, I really like him (2) 100%
    2. I allready knew him and he is not good in my opinion (0) 0%
    3. I allready knew him but don't care much about figure skating (0) 0%
    4. After seeing this video I would say he is quit good (0) 0%
    5. After seeing this video I think he is not good in my opinion (0) 0%
    6. After seeing this video I still have no clue about figure skating and so I can't say if he was good or bad (0) 0%

OK so I am not into the olympics, but a Youtuber I sometimes watch passionatly talked about her love to figure skating and recomended us to check out videos of her most favourite one, a Japanese guy called Yuzuru Hanyu.

I thought to see what the hype is about, since in her comment-section a lot people said they allready knew Hanyu and enjoy watching him. He is apparently also curently the most popular male athlete in the winter-olympics as it looks like. And I have not much idea of how figure skating gets ranked in terms to win the competition, but it looks like that he has quit some talent I supose and he is also cute.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think about this guy or do you think of another figure skater or athlete in the olympics who has more talent?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Didn’t even know bout the Olympics lol. But I do know Hanyu cuz my heighschool Japanese teacher showed us some videos . Very talented.

• I like Hanyu as well.

There's something about the way he skates that others lack right now. A certain elegance and lightness. Most other male skaters look rather heavy on the ice in comparison. They may be better, Chen in particular could probably nail a quad Axel and just hadn't done so out of respect, but the rest of their skating just isn't as pleasant to watch for me.

• I've followed his career for a three years now - he's the most artistic of male skaters currently and it often goes unrecognized.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!