YG signed a business agreement with Binance

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kpopace26

Changed the title of the thread from “YG singned a business agreement with Binance” to “YG signed a business agreement with Binance”.
  • "eco-friendly nft" just means "slightly less awful nft"

Honestly there's no stopping them at this point. Most companies across all sectors are embracing them. All we can do is point and laugh.

2x

• Jinx! :pepe-hehe:

I'm not sure about where you are but growing up if one was jinxed then one couldn't speak unless the other person released them from the jinx and if you broke it then the other person could like punch you in the arm...(or at least that's what we had lol)

• "eco-friendly nft" just means "slightly less awful nft"

Honestly there's no stopping them at this point. Most companies across all sectors are embracing them. All we can do is point and laugh.

2x

99.9% profit margin on $$$ jpg

who cares about reputation and energy consumption.

• Ugh. I really need to update my 'YG Business and Info' thread.

I've been saving stories, articles and news for a few months, I just need to post them. I usually like to be comprehensive.

YG's business strategy of the last year to 2 years is this...

This is just the tip of it. YG has sold off YG Sports, YG Foods and Moonshot (YG cosmetics) increased their investments in existing businesses and their majority stake in YGPlus, which is on the verge of being the largest music and merch distributor in Korea. It's massive and I'll describe what it is at the bottom.

YG has been on an investing spree. (And when I say YG is investing, this is big YG and NOT YG Investments, which is a division of YGPlus).

If you think YG is just a music label...you'd be very wrong. They've invested in everything from an online concert platform (VenewLive) to vehicle rental companies and food delivery apps to NFT.

Basically YG is liquidating money-losing assets, and doing more investing in existing businesses With a few BIG notable exceptions:

YG and GMM (Thailands biggest entertainment company, home to GMMTV) created a subsidiary, which is a new entertainment company that's expected to do big things in Thailand and SEA.

And the big one...YN Culture & Space. YG and Naver's real estate development company. They've been making waves in the investment community by attracting HUGE investment. Billions of won.

They are building the largest SFX/VFX studio in Korea where online concerts, TV shows, movies and gaming will be held. Basically every entertainment company will be wanting to purchase time there and not just Korean companies. The pandemic Basically taught entertainment companies that their online presence (concerts) can be dynamic.

Here is what it'll look like. YG bought a bunch of land years ago and it'll be built there and finished within this year.

FJ1L9mSakAMs3OK?format=jpg&name=small

YG is also strengthening YGSTUDIOPLEX, its tv and film production company and YGStage, it's actor management company (not KPlus).

Also YG is turning YGX into a unique label that just has producers, dancers and models.

And...just my opinion...THEBLACKLABEL is preparing to go public. They are basically a mini-YG...they have artists, producers, actors and models...and yes, trainees. In November 2020 THEBLACKLABEL went from a subsidiary of YG to "associated company." Basically YG went from majority to minority owner. THEBLACKLABEL is going to get a gushing stream of money when they go public. I think YG will probably get preferred stock options...also Naver, considering their close relationship with YG, and Loren, the son of the founder of Naver, is an artist.

YGPlus is a publicly-traded subsidiary of YG. YGPlus does and has business in a lot of industries:

Music Distribution (digital & physical)

Merch Distribution

KPlus - Models & Actors (not to be confused with the actors signed to YGStage, which is directly under YGE)

VIBE (Music streaming service w/ Naver)

YG Ad (advertising company)

YG Investments

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

• This was a great read, thank you for taking the time to explain YG's plans!

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!