Holiday Limited Badge Petition - LOONA Chuu ''Heart Attack''

• yeah but now people love complaining and acting like children over what is essentially pixels

let me guess which badge was suddenly losing :rolleyes:

• Is the concern the ratio? meaning you think there's not enough people who would genuinely purchase in comparison to other petitions up?

If this is the case then there was literally no point in redoing the entire limited badge system and creating the tier system to give smaller fandoms a shot.

Let's just go back to gathering 10 people willing to pay 1000 akorns upfront for the petition and be done with it.

• but why is this suddenly an issue? Hasn't this been the way every single one of these polls has gone?

it's so not fair this suddenly happened this time but the previous petitions that win with 'inorganic votes' all got free pass :huuh:

this!!

This is what I thought :pepe-life-support:

This is not only suddenly an issue. I think the issue is that no one has realized why new rules were put into place. One of the reasons was too discourage this exact type of thing and I see I have not done a good job in communicating this.

Limited badges take time and effort to create and we want to ensure the ones we do spend time on are ones that the community actually wants to purchase.

Limited badges were first envisioned to be events that could bring up community participation to get badges of the most popular idols and celebrate their comebacks, so these were planned when we heard about these comebacks and the release coincided with it.

The reason we then began petitions is because people were lamenting that there were badges they would love to purchase, but were not being made because we missed them. So we took this into consideration and decided that we would let the community tell us what limited badges they wanted, so we could meet demand.

But now people are voting for badges they aren't really interested in having, but rather at the behest of their friends. While we are all glad you want to help each other out, the Badge Squad also has to wrestle with being sure we are making badges that people actually want to purchase. This runs counter to this and we definitely notice when something wins with XYZ votes, but does not sell well. We are trying to counter this and have been for quite awhile. So "sudden" does not really apply here.

• But everyone does the same thing, if you go on the repetitioning thread you'll see how everyone agrees that they do the same thing. You guys are being selective, and its weird. Don't just enforce this rule on me, enforce it on everyone else. You're being incredibly unfair

• it takes a lot of your time, why you don't outsource who makes the badges and just give people rules to follow like height, width and size?

• So why weren't all the badge petitions restarted? Why weren't the holiday petitions from January impacted by this? Why is this conveniently only coming up when a certain group is losing?

This whole system is beyond ridiculous and even when rules are laid out they still change at the last minute.

• But now people are voting for badges they aren't really interested in having, but rather at the behest of their friends. While we are all glad you want to help each other out, the Badge Squad also has to wrestle with being sure we are making badges that people actually want to purchase. This runs counter to this and we definitely notice when something wins with XYZ votes, but does not sell well. We are trying to counter this and have been for quite awhile. So "sudden" does not really apply here.

i don't understand why this is an issue that needed to be addressed now and couldn't have waited until after the petition. its clear regardless of inorganic votes that tons of people were excited for this so obvious there's going to be uproar if you come out of nowhere and restart for something that's been happening for months. people have been asking their friends to vote for so many other petitions for a long time.

Closed the thread.
  • Ves

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!