4. I CAN'T STOP ME (ENGLISH VER.) (9) 47%
    5. CRY FOR ME (ENGLISH VER.) (8) 42%
    6. MORE & MORE (ENGLISH VER.) (7) 37%
    7. I WANT YOU BACK (5) 26%
    8. WHAT YOU WAITING FOR (5) 26%
    9. CANDY (3) 16%

THE FEELS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ICON

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I WANT YOU BACK

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR

CANDY

MOONLIGHT

MORE & MORE (ENGLISH VER.)

I CAN'T STOP ME (ENGLISH VER.)

CRY FOR ME (ENGLISH VER.)

• Mmm, you know, when i listen "What you waiting for" i picture JYP in the studio like Cristopher Walken asking more cowbell to Twice, but instead of the cowbell is the phrase "what you waiting for"

External Content vimeo.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!