TWICE only have 5 english songs yet they're all top tier.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love how they are doing different genres instead of making the songs all sound the same. They are taking the time to build their english discography carefully just like their other ones, and I'm really grateful for that.

• I also love their English songs.

Seriously, More & More Eng Ver is better than the original because of its "already sounding USUK factor from Zara Larsson".

ICTSM and Cry For Me Eng Ver are both as amazing as the original and could have also been the English Single.

The Feels is so great and catchy, one of the best songs of 2021.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Twice never skimps on quality. And the original release is Korean but this is also a masterpiece

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!