allkpop is broken? you have to sign in to the forum but ur sign in allkpop.com already??

• At first, every time I opened this site, I need to click login or register, then they direct me to allkpop.com, log out from allkpop.com, login(fill the email and password everytime I login is tiring), and then click forum.

But now I only need to click login or register and then they direct me to allkpop.com and get back to allkpop forum and I already logged in the forum automatically(I mean I don't need to logout and login again on allkpop.com). Still annoying but okay.

2SY0P7c.gif

Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihoon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan

• At first, every time I opened this site, I need to click login or register, then they direct me to allkpop.com, log out from allkpop.com, login(fill the email and password everytime I login is tiring), and then click forum.

But now I only need to click login or register and then they direct me to allkpop.com and get back to allkpop forum and I already logged in the forum automatically(I mean I don't need to logout and login again on allkpop.com). Still annoying but okay.

XD

• They are working on fixing those issues, please be patient.

Just try to log out the main article site and then log back in for now.

Also, yes there seems to be a "time-out" on the site were it will log you out on desktop after a certain time, but not on mobile. It's getting worked on too.

Added Later: I am pretty sure that AKP FORUMS did 'work on it' and FIX this issue more now ... HERE , I do NOT 'see' or have to 'click' upon the 'Logged Out' AKP FORUMS 'Top Right' Icon anymore , followed by 'clicking' on those 'little log in words' in the 'drop down' menu ... It just seems to activate the LOG IN sequence as needed ... Which seems DEFINITE improvement ... I even got some 'Love' on this message (I noticed) ... Take it BACK ... :love:

----

On the LOG IN issue , what you do is ... On the FORUMS side of AKP ...

You CLICK on the 'Top Right' Menu Icon that shows you are LOGGED OUT ...

You should see the 'Drop Down' Menu (words as) = "Log In or Register" ...

Those words are a bit 'small in size' , but CLICK there ...

It will like 'Ping Pong' over to ARTICLES side and LOG IN and 'Ping Pong' Back ...

To AKP FORUMS side ... You should see the 'LOGGED IN OKAY' Icon then ...

On the upper TOP RIGHT (so your DISPLAY AVATAR) ...

And YOU should be LOGGED IN OKAY again then on AKP FORUMS side ...

It happens fairly quickly , here anyway ... Hope this helps ... :|

SO , you do NOT have to SIGN OUT on AKP ARTICLES , is the point.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• Still not fixed. I have signed into akp like 100 times this month considering my various devices. Every day I have to sign on mobile and pc like its a site for a top secret government agency.

• why do u type like a bot o-o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!