I miss K.A.R.D...

• They had some crazy good songs! I still today listen to ''Don't Recall'' sometimes!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other bops!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• J.Seph will return in April! After that, I'm confident they will come back this year!

In the meantime, stream BM's solo music and check out Jiwoo's performances on Double Trouble juseyo!

External Content open.spotify.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• They have something that ain't easy to duplicate. For that reason and songs like "Gunshot", "Inferno", and "Ah Ee Yah", they are worth the wait.

If there ever is another situation where they have 2 really good songs, but a budget for only 1 cinematic quality MV, I hope they figure out how to allocate a small part of it to allow them to do a more choreo/performance based vid for the 2nd song like "Go Baby" but with the members filling up more of "the frame":

The listeners def. needed "the feels" that are near the "snapping" end of "Ah Ee Yah":

I hope they get more of their flowers, for once in S. Korea, starting in 2022.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!