Why Heeseung gets bullied for his vocals so much?

• between this and him going out of tune during the recent encore stage it's not looking good for heeseung

• No it’s no longer funny when people are starting to burn his PC for clout. He has a lot of vids when he sings so well. All fans hype their idols more than what engenes do for Heeseung. They are not even dragging anyone down. People are just being jealous for that is extremely silly.

because the clip was obviously bad..... i don't know him or know if this is how he usually sounds or not, all i know is this clip and it was pretty bad. most people talking about it i've seen are just having a laugh, which is fair when someone who makes a career as a "singer" has a comically bad vocal moment. obviously anyone bullying an idol for any reason is wrong and if they're using this clip to personally insult him then they should stop....

but gosh some kpop stans are soft when it comes to people clowning on their idols, maybe because i've stanned groups that had viral hate trains that I have thicker skin for this sort of stuff, but seriously every idol gets made fun of on stan twt at one point, like i said unless they're going too far it's not that deep

• So let me get this straight...you and everyone else hates on heeseung just because his fans are hyping him up? something every fandom does to show appreciation and love for their faves? yeah, that's why kpop stans get stuffed in lockers at school,you're miserable :cryingr:

i have never said anything about him, positive or negative. But if you are going to call someone an "ace" then people will have a certain level of expectations and when the idol doesn't meet those expectations, people will drag them. The same thing doesn't happen to idols with the same skill set but who don't get touted as aces and outstanding when they are not.

• Everybody can have a bad vocal moment why are people focusing on these things?

• because the clip was obviously bad..... i don't know him or know if this is how he usually sounds or not, all i know is this clip and it was pretty bad. most people talking about it i've seen are just having a laugh, which is fair when someone who makes a career as a "singer" has a comically bad vocal moment. obviously anyone bullying an idol for any reason is wrong and if they're using this clip to personally insult him then they should stop....

but gosh some kpop stans are soft when it comes to people clowning on their idols, maybe because i've stanned groups that had viral hate trains that I have thicker skin for this sort of stuff, but seriously every idol gets made fun of on stan twt at one point, like i said unless they're going too far it's not that deep

You don't know what's happening so you shouldn't conclude that people are being too soft. This has been going on for an YEAR. People dragging him, not for the sake of jokes, insulting him, trending hashtags to disband enhypen just because of what, an encore? So yeah, just because you all aren't part of the fandom and don't know what's going on it doesn't mean people aren't being the worst

• Him being the best of the trainees doesn't make him good, it just means that his members are worst than him.

• i have never said anything about him, positive or negative. But if you are going to call someone an "ace" then people will have a certain level of expectations and when the idol doesn't meet those expectations, people will drag them. The same thing doesn't happen to idols with the same skill set but who don't get touted as aces and outstanding when they are not.

But the nickname ACE wasn't even made by fans?? It was made by Bighit (professionals) due to his skills?? And he is an ace. Every good vocalist happens to happen to get some cracks here and there, it's very normal. He excels in everything he does so it's him being ace, whether you'd like it or not

• Why can’t fans admit their fave ain’t gotta be good at everything.it’s so hilarious reading all them excuses here defending his struggle vocals

• Bighit has proved vocals are not necessary to be successful so it doesn’t really matter

• Why can’t fans admit their fave ain’t gotta be good at everything.it’s so hilarious reading all them excuses here defending his struggle vocals

Or maybe y'all have to learn that just because you have a different opinion it doesn't make it the truth and it doesn't make what his fans say a lie? How childish is to live in a world where you think you are always right and the others always wrong

• He has trendy voice. His techique is also great considering that he used to be a rapper in his trainee days before he shifted being a vocalist.He also has perfect pitch — he dances well too. Experts & professionals praise him. Bang PD said, it’s rare to find someone like him. I’ll believe them over jobless kpoppies or jealous fans. Imagine some fans burning his PC for clout is beyond reasons. Their hate for Hee is unbelievable! Those are fans with sick minds!

IMO, reason why he is the favorite member to be dragged it’s because he is the most talented and famous among them. It’s simple as that.

So if you dragged the Ace, you drag the whole team down. There are so many instances that he sang well live but they will choose to highlight a rare moment when he made petty mistake in their sick minds. As if they are waiting for him to make a mistake! If he is a nobody , no one will even care or notice it.

You sound like a solo stan. You can praise Heeseung without belittling the rest of the group.

• Blow up on twitter? Never saw him trending tho :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!