2 years since TXT Japan debut. Remember Yeonderella incident?

• See Yeonjun shoes on 2:33 :teeheek:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love these two eps the most. They were looking for certain places.

Shy tyunning

The girls screaming when Choi line come to them

• That was cute, lol! I kept thinking why didn't he kick it out of the way while dancing, but it dawned on me that he wouldn't want to do that for fear of kicking too hard and hitting someone in the crowd!

It becomes like such a memorable moment. :cutes:

Yes, I just realized, the audience were too closed to the stage. One wrong move, the shoe might fly to someone's face :sweatr:

• It becomes like such a memorable moment. :cutes:

Yes, I just realized, the audience were too closed to the stage. One wrong move, the shoe might fly to someone's face :sweatr:

He did the right thing and they did really well despite it. I was afraid someone would trip, but it seemed he was able to let them know to move over to avoid it! Dunno how cause I didn't see him pointing or anything, but he did shift a bit I noticed. Maybe because they're so close and so used to dancing with each other, all he had to do was shift himself and they shifted too to stay in formation!

• See Yeonjun shoes on 2:33 :teeheek:

This too

Such professionals

:siptear:

• He did the right thing and they did really well despite it. I was afraid someone would trip, but it seemed he was able to let them know to move over to avoid it! Dunno how cause I didn't see him pointing or anything, but he did shift a bit I noticed. Maybe because they're so close and so used to dancing with each other, all he had to do was shift himself and they shifted too to stay in formation!

Wow...I didn't really see the details. Need to see another fancams :pepe-notes:

• Such professionals

:siptear:

They had some stage incidents since rookie days, I will never forget this one :pepe-hehe:

• They had some stage incidents since rookie days, I will never forget this one :pepe-hehe:

Soobin's face here is so memorable :pepe-cringe:

• That would be tough for anyone, but it really shows how professional they were from the start that they were able to adjust immediately and keep going :siptear:

I was watching this video. They really such a pro since rookie era

At least Soobin didn't even confused anymore for current MAMA speech, and keep talking :smirks2:

External Content youtube.com

• Yeonderella, yeonelsa... yeonjun is a princess :lover1:

Yeonelsa already becomes like tradition on every Christmas :smirks2:

• Yeonelsa already becomes like tradition on every Christmas :smirks2:

i love that he's consistent :smirks:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!