I hope future YWY/Chuang debut gg will have better songs

• The boys debut songs I feel are better than the girls. They need to drop the forced girl crush concept. THE9 and BonBon Girls songs are just too mediocre in my ears. I think they need to go for something like LIGHT by RG, but a quicker tempo and with dance parts.

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “I hope future Produce debut gg will have better songs” to “I hope future YWY/Chuang debut gg will have better songs”.
  • i like the9 songs but bob bon girls songs are really........normal i was expecting more since they have so much talent

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• well honestly I love this one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and surprisingly Snow Kong solo song from the newest THE9 album is great

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The boys debut songs I feel are better than the girls. They need to drop the forced girl crush concept. THE9 and BonBon Girls songs are just too mediocre in my ears. I think they need to go for something like LIGHT by RG, but a quicker tempo and with dance parts.

I honestly like all of the Bon Bon Girls' songs.

Along with Super Warning, I like We are Young

External Content m.youtube.com

And their hidden song, Trick or Treat:

Okay their signature song "Bon Bon Girls" was cringy! But not too horrible.

PLMM is YTSN's "Light"

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!