Eyes Wide Open album review (LATE)

• Yes, here is a late rating of Eyes Wide Open and a surprise. Please note that my taste is a bit strange, so please excuse me.

1. I CAN'T STOP ME (9.8/10)

Such a bop! It gets better with time, I've been enjoying it more lately. It doesn't sound a lot like "TWICE" but it is a new sound. It is creeping up my title track list. Wish Jeongyeon would sing one more chorus, her voice was incredible.

2. HELL IN HEAVEN (9.8/10)

Like Get Loud, it should have its own comeback. It's so refreshing and so unique, TWICE themselves enjoyed this song a lot too. It is very well-made and very special, such a great song. Jihyo and Jeongyeon in this song, yessss!

3. DO WHAT WE LIKE (10/10)

This song is pretty simple, pretty basic, but it is so fresh and bubbly. Reminds me of summer, of Chillax, of DTNA. It sounds very pleasing and very nice to hear, so I can't hesitate to give this a 10.

4. UP NO MORE (9.5/10)

At first, it reminded me of Say So which unfortunately I didn't like. But it grows better and better, the intro is so addictive. I also really like how Jihyo wrote this. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung got most lines!

5. BRING IT BACK (7/10)

The verses are quite nice, but I wish the chorus was less repetitive and the instrumental should be more complicated.

6. BELIEVER (5.5/10)

The chorus is okay, but overall a quite forgettable song, and it's not something I would put on replay. It feels similar to some songs too.

7. QUEEN (8/10)

Certainly a surprise from this album because I didn't like it when it was first released, but it is better than I imagined. Mina in this song, love!

8. GO HARD (9/10)

Ooh a very new sound from TWICE and I don't know why but it is addictive. Their lower-pitched voice hits all the right spots. The instumental is so unique and different.

9. SHOT CLOCK (8/10)

Very energetic and powerful, like Touchdown's child. It is a very cheerful song for me, and Jeongyeon's powerful voice shined.

10. HANDLE IT (8.5/10)

I don't really like ballads, but this song is a bop. The instrumental flows really well with the sweet vocals, and I love how TWICE sang this song. Chaeyoung's lyrics are nice too.

11. DEPEND ON YOU (7.5/10)

Soothing song, and TWICE executed it well. But again, I'm sorry, ballads are usually not my taste, so I don't listen to it that much.

12. SAY SOMETHING (6.5/10)

Again, their sweet vocals are very pleasing to the eye. But it feels quite boring to me.

13. BEHIND THE MASK (7.5/10)

Another surprise in this album. I was waiting for it because I saw "Dua Lipa" but I was quite disappointed when I found out it was a slow song. But the vocals are very amazing and the chorus is powerful. It's better than I thought.

EYES WIDE OPEN OVERALL REVIEW

Overall, such a good album for me. I really love how they have written a lot of songs in this album. Eyes Wide Open really showcased TWICE's talent in many ways. All the songs have their own charms and concepts which made up such a strong album. I wish some more songs would be performed live. It also received lots of good reviews from experts, that proved the quality of this album. It is still not the best TWICE album for me though, Twicetagram and Feel Special are the ones. But again, I really appreciate Eyes Wide Open, a step-up from the old albums, especially More & More.

SPECIAL : CRY FOR ME (10/10)

A big ass bop! Something I would never expect to receive from TWICE. I was blown away in MAMA, like how well TWICE does this type of music and choreography. Who said they are boring and only do one cute concept? Jihyo and Jeongyeon really amazed me in this song, Jeongyeon's era since she got so many lines. It should have been a title track.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!