This is BTS best performance of Butter

• I watched a lot of their performance of butter in US shows

First they sound amazing idk which ver is this but I really like the instrumental of this ver they look amazing and it seem like they're genuinely having fun

idk their american performance were good but it was missing something

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Two BTS threads in the span of six months? Be careful there or you'll fall down the rabbit hole.

I don't think I will , I was this close to stan them during their debut era and then was really determined to stan them during dark and wild but idk why I changed my mind (in general I think I stopped stanning groups now I just enjoy listening to kpop and focus on my fave )

• luckyStarLight

Changed the title of the thread from “This is BTS bester performance of Butter” to “This is BTS best performance of Butter”.
  • I don't think I will , I was this close to stan them during their debut era and then was really determined to stan them during dark and wild but idk why I changed my mind (in general I think I stopped stanning groups now I just enjoy listening to kpop and focus on my fave )

Understandable, because I feel the same way with my ultimate two favs as well. But I can't get a read on non-fans who gives BTS praises. But thanks for giving them a view!! :froghype:

• I watched a lot of their performance of butter in US shows

First they sound amazing idk which ver is this but I really like the instrumental of this ver they look amazing and it seem like they're genuinely having fun

idk their american performance were good but it was missing something

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is also probably likely cause this performance was at their stadium concert in the US. so they had army right in front of them!!!

+ the remix is kinda like a live band iirc... i love this instrumental version a lot as well

• It honestly looked effortless to them. Was like they were doing a formation check, but it was just SO fucking smooth and satisfying to watch. Also at 4:10 with jungkook and v, i don't know if it was planned but was hilarious

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be

• It honestly looked effortless to them. Was like they were doing a formation check, but it was just SO fucking smooth and satisfying to watch. Also at 4:10 with jungkook and v, i don't know if it was planned but was hilarious

BTS are known for these types of performances. Nothing can top 'Butter' live in a stadium with 50k audience with live band but watch my favourite 'Butter' TV performance if you haven't.

External Content m.youtube.com

• I don't think I will , I was this close to stan them during their debut era and then was really determined to stan them during dark and wild but idk why I changed my mind (in general I think I stopped stanning groups now I just enjoy listening to kpop and focus on my fave )

Jae is a great fav to focus on <3

Personally this is my favorite Butter performance

• BTS are known for these types of performances. Nothing can top 'Butter' live in a stadium with 50k audience with live band but watch my favourite 'Butter' TV performance if you haven't.

External Content m.youtube.com

Jae is a great fav to focus on <3

Personally this is my favorite Butter performance

Both my favorite performances

:pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!