So some K-pop fans were mad at Bang Chan because he calls Mina, his irl friend, by her nickname?

• You can't make this up ;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not them disrespecting the person who would sneak in food to TWICE members who were put on strict diets by the company and starving but forced to practice like 20 hours a day on air ;(;(;(

OP is getting dragged but they don't care :clown:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Mina and Chan are friends like let em live lol. He's friends with half the industry. Do you want him to do a lil curtsy every time he a friend who's a senior?

Also not people getting worked up over two weird comments and generalizing k onces.

Like I see some users trying to drag once's and twice over this and yall ain't slick.

Desbundar

• From what I've read it was more down to how he reviewed it/how he talked about it in Korean, when you take into account the overtly strict (for lack of a better word) nature SK can have about junior and senior relationships culturally in SK.

But not worth attention regardless.

• Never heard about that and I basically live in Once twt. Stays will be happier once they stop thinking Onces in general gaf about their boys because of 1 or 2 randos on twt

LOL this is hilarious since I've seen posts about it on the Korean side (although a few, so it wasn't a huge deal) and I'm a ONCE, not a Stay but go off sis

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Chan goes live for more than a hour EVERY WEEK It's been more than 3 years while speaking about his own opinions, advices and vunerabilities constantly, without being rude to anyone. Of course the probability of him say something that someone may twist or trying to be upset about than your regular idol is bigger. But then you see the reasons why he's called out and It's things like:

- He answers a fan's questions about periods

- He makes fun of hate comments he receives in his vlives and answer them

- He doesn't know he should have played Taylor Swift's re-recorded version of a song and nor the original

- He talks about the friendship with other idols

- Because he's vunerable and say when he's upset and not satisfied/confident about his own work

Etc

Lol

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• It's easy to be misunderstood when you speak up.

If Chan was like other idols we see out there, who doesn't share much or doesn't show vulnerabilities and is so open about his relationships in the industry, for sure many would call him "unproblematic King" or wouldn't be so damn hated 'cause quiet people who don't share their own thoughts are always unproblematic, right?

If Chan was like other idols we see out there, who doesn't share much or doesn't show vulnerabilities and is so open about his relationships in the industry, for sure many would call him "unproblematic King" or wouldn't be so damn hated 'cause quiet people who don't share their own thoughts are always unproblematic, right?

And that's why Lee Know is the smartest of Stray Kids members, we barely know anything about him or his thoughts, because he's always reserved and what is shared about him is the others members who speak the most, unlike the others sirs. :aespa38:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• And that's why Lee Know is the smartest of Stray Kids members, we barely know anything about him or his thoughts, because he's always reserved and what is shared about him is the others members who speak the most, unlike the others sirs. :aespa38:

True. I feel like he's a really private person.

I'm not even going to read this whole thread, but I hope people seriously didn't drag him for that :facepalm:

I completely agree with you, you worded it perfectly, it's easy to be misunderstood when you speak up.

Of course those that are the most outspoken get 'dragged' the most...When they're actually the most open minded and nice usually.

However, I'm happy that Chan is not listening to those critics and is still being himself, not trying to filter himself...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!