Is Fromis_9 more popular than Everglow now ??

• Many fans probably didn't agree with this but Fromis_9 being transferred to hybe is giving them a lot of advantages. More cb, better promotion, good budget, their songs is still good and they're starting look like a real idol than whatever OTR did to them, and leave them in the basement. Their mv posted in hybe's channel and give them good exposure as I remember how Talk & Talk reached more than 5 million views in a day. They finally have their own logo and maybe light stick in near future. Other that that, their personality help to make people stay and like them.

• Many fans probably didn't agree with this but Fromis_9 being transferred to hybe is giving them a lot of advantages. More cb, better promotion, good budget, their songs is still good and they're starting look like a real idol than whatever OTR did to them, and leave them in the basement. Their mv posted in hybe's channel and give them good exposure as I remember how Talk & Talk reached more than 5 million views in a day. They finally have their own logo and maybe light stick in near future. Other that that, their personality help to make people stay and like them.

We Go started their successful era, it's their best charting song, T&T in comparison got low hype and charted way worse, so maybe that's why people ignore the post-HYBE glow up, but I agree being part of that company is helping them be more known at least with bg stans and ifans

• Better songs , stronger visuals . I stan both groups but I could see fromis9 songs appealing to a wider audience . You also have the built in fandom from idol school

Everglow only had the hype from Yiren and Siyeon on Produce 48 . And they have that “noise “ music sound . If they had followed the sound of Ladida , I think they would be charting by now .

Wut? Latida performed terribly. It totally killed the momentum they had with Dun.

It's a no brainer. Hybe is the biggest label in Kpop, it's magnitudes bigger than the Big 3 in terms of market capitalization. Their groups will never outright flop. The move clearly helped them.

Also, i think Fromis9 was always one of those tier 2 groups that nobody outside Korea knew or cared about, but who had this sneaky good level of popularity among K fans. Kinda like Nuest and TheBoyz before their recent surge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!