All NCT Album sales by the end of 2021 (Gaon + Oricon)

• They're beautiful, wow

Are my eyes acting up or are those piercings too? :eyes:

Are all of these new? How come I have never noticed them before :pepe-sad:

hmmm the butterfly tattos are less than a year old i think, the piercing he got it early 2020.

i made a thread about his tattoos and piercings though

• I'm really curious about how they'll do on their next release, and how much Lucas' scandal actually impacted them.

I know people may think otherwise because SM hasn’t commented, but I think they’ve handled it quite smartly. They’ve kept the other members in the public eye with cute, wholesome content of both the group (that camping stuff, different one-off series episodes) and the individuals (Kun’s DJ role, Xiaojun, Hendery and YangYang on their reality show, Ten’s work in China). Additionally, the younger Weishens were promoted heavily within key singles - Zoo and Let’s Play Ball, which exposes them to a wider audience, much as Xiaojun’s breakout during Resonance. People seem to be positive and engaged to the group’s existing members (there’s certainly a pro-Lucas contingent too but there was a lot less resistance to 5 member WayV than I thought they’re would be.)

In fact, the Miracle track video has one of the highest views of the Universe non-MV videos, which is awesome (there’s usually such a gap for them.)

They are not going to sell 2 million albums, but I think we’ll see a definite Universe boost and I think the Weishens will be okay, although I was worried for them..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I know people may think otherwise because SM hasn’t commented, but I think they’ve handled it quite smartly. They’ve kept the other members in the public eye with cute, wholesome content of both the group (that camping stuff, different one-off series episodes) and the individuals (Kun’s DJ role, Xiaojun, Hendery and YangYang on their reality show, Ten’s work in China). Additionally, the younger Weishens were promoted heavily within key singles - Zoo and Let’s Play Ball, which exposes them to a wider audience, much as Xiaojun’s breakout during Resonance. People seem to be positive and engaged to the group’s existing members (there’s certainly a pro-Lucas contingent too but there was a lot less resistance to 5 member WayV than I thought they’re would be.)

In fact, the Miracle track video has one of the highest views of the Universe non-MV videos, which is awesome (there’s usually such a gap for them.)

They are not going to sell 2 million albums, but I think we’ll see a definite Universe boost and I think the Weishens will be okay, although I was worried for them..

I feel like SM did a really good job specially with YangYang on the Universe album, everyone talked about him. I also wonder about how they will play with WinWin's situation, if he really becomes someone with a really big fandom, that could also help them. I'm a lot more positive about WayV's future too now, although Lucas was (and maybe still is) a international casuals Kpop fans favorite, thank god the group also has someone as talented and popular as Ten as well.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!