Best autotune in a kpop song?

• is this autotune >? right/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this song so much

• I saw a thread like this a while ago (best & worst autotune songs) while browsing archives of this forum from 2011. A lot of people said 2PM's Tired of Waiting was one of the best uses, and I agree.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, the effect LOONATIC uses isn't autotune. They just used a bunch of distortion on the vocals. Real autotune is something like that wae geuronji mollaaaa JYP meme. Or Ring Ding Dong (which is also a pretty good use of autotune in older K-pop).

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!